• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me convince her

• Thread starterpowah9845
  • Start date

powah9845

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2011
I'm trying to convince my wife to become a hot wife. I feel when I get close she but then shuts me down. She uses words like hypothetically.

She's happy to roleplay, I've got her a couple of bad dragon toys that she uses when asked, she's happy to wear temporary QoS tattoos and lingerie in the bedroom.
She will wear wicked weasel bikinis in our pool if I ask nicely, (no pictures yet).

She says she is curious about a different penis and wants her pussy pleased. I'm happy to please her orally.

Happy for any one to share their experiences or how to empower their wife to be free.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, wantstowatch, crt and 1 other person
Send me some pics, i will do fake to show her...

• Wow
Reactions: powah9845
levieuxdusud said:
Send me some pics, i will do fake to show her...
Sorry not sending face pics, but I love the idea of fake it to you make it.

Reactions: toolman2c and wantstowatch
powah9845 said:
I'm trying to convince my wife to become a hot wife. I feel when I get close she but then shuts me down. She uses words like hypothetically.

She's happy to roleplay, I've got her a couple of bad dragon toys that she uses when asked, she's happy to wear temporary QoS tattoos and lingerie in the bedroom.
She will wear wicked weasel bikinis in our pool if I ask nicely, (no pictures yet).

She says she is curious about a different penis and wants her pussy pleased. I'm happy to please her orally.

Happy for any one to share their experiences or how to empower their wife to be free.
Seems she us nearly there,? I gave my wife freedom she wanted by simply saying it’s up to her what she does and who she sees and I would be ok with it. She doesn’t involve me and I think that was the factor to allow her to explore

Reactions: toolman2c, powah9845 and wantstowatch
Maybe just say you really want and need her to go with another guy or 2. say “ I love you but want you to explore to your satisfaction and will not question what you do”

Reactions: toolman2c, powah9845 and wantstowatch
cuckhubby48 said:
Maybe just say you really want and need her to go with another guy or 2. say “ I love you but want you to explore to your satisfaction and will not question what you do”
Seems to be plenty of us husbands who want their wife to fuck others, but I wonder how many wives actually do? I want my wife to fuck others, she gives me the "maybe, right time, right place" etc but shows no sign of actually going through with it,I ache for her to be fucked

Reactions: toolman2c and crt
My wife wanted to before realised. I think many want yo but make go with what they have as they might not want to hurt their husbands. If they knew their headbands were ok with it many more would do it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and powah9845
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife wanted to before realised. I think many want yo but make go with what they have as they might not want to hurt their husbands. If they knew their headbands were ok with it many more would do it
I've told her I want her to fuck others, we role play, she does get very wet, but the closest we got was her allowing a friend to stretch her nipples as a laugh

powah9845 said:

My wife is very similar, she is an older lady, role play etc but no sign of her actually wanting to do it, so my fantasies multiply and darken

wantstowatch said:
My wife is very similar, she is an older lady, role play etc but no sign of her actually wanting to do it, so my fantasies multiply and darken
That will convince her well

images-3.jpeg

Reactions: wantstowatch
Loversexy said:
That will convince her well

images-3.jpeg
I'd love to watch her trying to get that into her cunt

Reactions: toolman2c and tinydicklett
wantstowatch said:
I've told her I want her to fuck others, we role play, she does get very wet, but the closest we got was her allowing a friend to stretch her nipples as a laugh
If your wife let your friend touch her nipples/tits/ ass or pussy then absolutely it was not a game or just a laugh for her , but she masked it as a laugh. My wife doesn’t report back everything she does but when she tells me a few things it is always that physical contact with another guy no matter what is always stimulating and rarely stops there.
it appears you wife needs encouragement

Great comments so far, I'll try a few more talks with her.

I am surji +91-9745608207, newbie to cuckolding. Pls add me in cuckold group. I desperately want to be a cuck

Reactions: toolman2c
cuckhubby48 said:
If your wife let your friend touch her nipples/tits/ ass or pussy then absolutely it was not a game or just a laugh for her , but she masked it as a laugh. My wife doesn’t report back everything she does but when she tells me a few things it is always that physical contact with another guy no matter what is always stimulating and rarely stops there.
it appears you wife needs encouragement
I have and do encourage but it's a fine line between encouraging and being overbearing, so frustrating

Reactions: toolman2c, SamCG and crt
I tried to make her name the dildos she uses, but objected saying she fantasies about different men and uses the one dildo to fantasy about multiple men. I'm not sure if she's saying what I want to hear.

She was quite hot today when talking, but then put cold water saying it's only my fantasy.

powah9845 said:
I tried to make her name the dildos she uses, but objected saying she fantasies about different men and uses the one dildo to fantasy about multiple men. I'm not sure if she's saying what I want to hear.

She was quite hot today when talking, but then put cold water saying it's only my fantasy.
I get the same impression, just saying things to keep me quiet

Users who are viewing this thread