Hello from Nothwestern Ontario

• Thread starterBWCcanada
  • Start date

BWCcanada

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2022
North western Ontario
I love whoring out my horny slut wife. But the best feeling is reclaiming her after she's fucked who I told her to fuck. Also love getting her to clean me after I've finished in a new pussy, then clean that new pussy. Hopefully we ccan make some new 'friends' on here

Reactions: mrrobert, littlesmallie, Custer Laststand and 2 others
BWCcanada said:
I love whoring out my horny slut wife. But the best feeling is reclaiming her after she's fucked who I told her to fuck. Also love getting her to clean me after I've finished in a new pussy, then clean that new pussy. Hopefully we ccan make some new 'friends' on here
We would all love to see some pics of your horny slut wife.

Reactions: Readyu and Johnlohmann
BWCcanada said:
I used to fish Rainy Lake in Ontario a lot. It sure would have been nice to have your wife in fish camp for a week. Eating fresh walleye and your wife for dessert would have been great then fucking her and filling her cunt with cum. A guy can dream right ?

Reactions: littlesmallie, Subsforfun and Readyu
CavScout said:
I used to fish Rainy Lake in Ontario a lot. It sure would have been nice to have your wife in fish camp for a week. Eating fresh walleye and your wife for dessert would have been great then fucking her and filling her cunt with cum. A guy can dream right ?
U can clean my wifes creampie out...fresh for u

CavScout said:
That sounds delicious 😋

Readyu said:
That sounds delicious 😋
Yummm love to see you lick out my wife

CavScout said:

I'd love to make my little slut help you guys out!

BWCcanada said:
live in barrie area and would gladly refill ur misses pussy anytime it needs to be filled

me 005.JPG

If you were a bit closer it would be great! If you're traveling through message me and we'll arrange something

travel up to dryden couple times a year , to visit family , love stop by and donate on way up and on way back