• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heidi Klum and Seal

• Thread starterSlimdickens
  • Start date

Slimdickens

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2005
Wishfull thinking but.. I sure hope they have secret videos of them having sex.And sure would like to see one get lost. And then show up on the internet. Like i said wishfull thinking.

whitegirls

Great. Now that Hiedi is committed to black cock and has 2 negro children I hope more white girls will follow her lead. For a gorgeous blonde and a world famous model who can practically choose the man to father her babies, it's great she chose a dark skin black stud like seal. It's very obvious Hiedi didn't choose seal for his facial looks and that there must be some other qualities to him that excites her, like a huge black cock and balls as well as the ability to use his equiptment. I have to believe many young white girls envy her and hopefully are influenced to drop their panties for black stud and shy away from white boys.

its pure jerk off material imagining heidi taking it in every hole

cláudia schiffer must to follow the same example

Oh

solowhtguy said:
Great. Now that Hiedi is committed to black cock and has 2 negro children I hope more white girls will follow her lead. For a gorgeous blonde and a world famous model who can practically choose the man to father her babies, it's great she chose a dark skin black stud like seal. It's very obvious Hiedi didn't choose seal for his facial looks and that there must be some other qualities to him that excites her, like a huge black cock and balls as well as the ability to use his equiptment. I have to believe many young white girls envy her and hopefully are influenced to drop their panties for black stud and shy away from white boys.

Guys think we only get horny from cute white guys face. I did until I found out better when the black guy I hated till he gave me the best ever sex.

pimpology101 said:
wonder if anyone else actually got this? funny as hell in a sick, disturbing way! LOL

Yes, very good!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread