• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Having to admit you’re a cuckold to professionals you come in contact with.

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
I must admit there have been occasions where because of personal circumstances I’ve had to admit to doctors or other professionals that I’m a cuckold.
Here are some examples of occasions when I’ve had to admit I am a cuckold or that my wife has had other lovers.
One of the main occasions was when my wife and I were attending the Fertility Clinic. My fertility was being discussed and the geneticist quickly said about it not being a real issue as my wife had already been pregnant 2 years earlier. I had to say the baby wasn’t mine. She then asked some questions to check her facts, that we’d been married for 8 years, yes I confirmed, that two years before my wife had carried a foetus for over 6 months , yes again I agreed, there was silence until I volunteered that my wife had had some affairs, I admitted that there were long periods where she and I hadn’t been sexually active.
On seeing my GP about a discharge from my cock. He told me I had a multiple yeast infection, usually contracted from having sex with a woman who had had unprotected sex with many partners. He asked me if I knew who she was. I had to admit the only woman I’d had sex with in the previous 3 years was my wife and that had been only once about a month earlier. I could see from his expression he then know I was a cuckold, he asked me to tell my wife to come in to see him as soon as possible as he needed to treat her an d have her inform as many of her partners ...... that she could remember.

I had a similar experience about 3 years ago but this time I had serious swelling in my tubes and balls. On seeing my current GP he told me I had a STD and needed a course of strong antibiotics, that I’d need to inform my partner that she’d given me a STD and had I recently had sex with my wife. If I had then she’d need to come in to see him and I’d have to admit things to her. I told him I’d only had sex with one partner in the previous 5 years, my wife and that had only been a couple of times in the previous few months. He seemed surprised and then told me I needed her to come in or go to the GUM clinic at the nearest hospital if she didn’t want to see him.
A slightly different circumstance was on my wife’s 50th birthday celebrations. She had me arrange for us to book two rooms at a 5* hotel. I had booked them online and as we checked in I was registering my wife and I in one room and her lover in the other. I wife took one of the cards and registered her and her lover in one room and left me to enter just me for the other. She returned them to the check-in clerk and said she’d bee in a room with her lover and ‘her husband’ would be in the other on his own. The girl looked taken aback for second or two then gave her a smile and then looked at me with pity in her eyes. My wife was ecstatic as she walked off hand in hand with her black partner.

There have been many occasions with marriage counsellors, sex therapists and other professionals where I’ve had to admit in cold clinical terms that I am a cuckold and I was aware my wife serially cheated on me with many men and had never done anything about it.

Have other of you had to admit in non sexual circumstances to others that you’re a cuckold?

Professionals prefer you to tell the truth without hesitation, as it clears up the mystery of how you became unhealthy. Armed with the correct facts, they can give you the correct treatment. They won't go and tell your parents or work-mates or your siblings or sister-in-laws. They remain confidential, and appreciate the extra smile they carry for a few hours after your confession.

It is right and proper that a wife should not lose opportunities for sex if her husband is incapacitated for any reason. It is clearly unfair for a wife to go night-after-night, sexually unfulfilled.

During a long illness, an opportunity exists to suggest a wife takes a temporary lover for a few months; and if it works out fine, it could then be suggested that her lover should become permanent to the marriage.

The husband could "remain unwell" until the lover and wife have progressed their feelings to regular kisses and words of love, so that the cuckolding is "properly installed" (and the wife would not be able to handle the withdrawal symptoms if the lover "moved on").

Open knowledge

Saraha said:
Professionals prefer you to tell the truth without hesitation, as it clears up the mystery of how you became unhealthy. Armed with the correct facts, they can give you the correct treatment. They won't go and tell your parents or work-mates or your siblings or sister-in-laws. They remain confidential, and appreciate the extra smile they carry for a few hours after your confession.

It is right and proper that a wife should not lose opportunities for sex if her husband is incapacitated for any reason. It is clearly unfair for a wife to go night-after-night, sexually unfulfilled.

During a long illness, an opportunity exists to suggest a wife takes a temporary lover for a few months; and if it works out fine, it could then be suggested that her lover should become permanent to the marriage.

The husband could "remain unwell" until the lover and wife have progressed their feelings to regular kisses and words of love, so that the cuckolding is "properly installed" (and the wife would not be able to handle the withdrawal symptoms if the lover "moved on").

I have seen that silent smile many times and now I even enjoy seeing their reaction and almost feel like I'm being cucked again.

In my case it wasn't a medical reason my wife cuckolded me but the small size of my cock. It did become open knowledge I had a 3" penis and I never tried to fight this and gradually it became an excuse even I used for my wife's serial infidelity. The past few years my impotence was becoming more and more of an issue until the past year it has been 24/7. Again my lack of erections became open knpwledge too and just one more reason why my wife fucked around so openly.

If you can live with the humiliation of an open reason for being a cuckold it is easier long term than having to explain many times why your wife is such a slut.

I'm assuming Sara my small cock size is a valid justification in your eyes for my wife to make me a permanent cuckold.

If you are cuckold-inclined, you should achieve that role ASAP, irrespective of cock size.

lifelong cuck, I agree that it is a valid justification; and it adequately takes the pressure off your wife to explain her "adultery in other people's eyes".

She can be a slut with "permission, freedom and understanding" from her family and friends and Medical Physician. They may even feel sorry for her plight and help her find lovers.

Reactions: aylaali
Sexual dominance

Saraha said:
If you are cuckold-inclined, you should achieve that role ASAP, irrespective of cock size.

lifelong cuck, I agree that it is a valid justification; and it adequately takes the pressure off your wife to explain her "adultery in other people's eyes".

She can be a slut with "permission, freedom and understanding" from her family and friends and Medical Physician. They may even feel sorry for her plight and help her find lovers.

My wife and her mother both felt it was my wife's right for her to achieve sexual and maternal fulfillment outside the marriage bed, though she often fucked others in it!

I had no say in whether I was a cuckold or not. My wife with her mother's help and support took all sexual control away from me. She did use my small cock size and inability to make her orgasm during intercourse as their justification for treating me as sexual baggage.

It took time and a lot of pain for me to adapt to their point of view that I was a sexual inadequate and it was indeed my wife's right to have the sexual freedom to seek her gratification with lovers more able than me.

I never gave her my permission, she never sought it and ignored my early pleas for fidelity, but gradually I saw how other men were able to satisify her and I couldn't, so I did eventually let her have any lover she wanted and supported her through all her preganacies, even the 5 times I was certain it was another man's child.

Users who are viewing this thread