• Start date

papadawg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2022
If so what?

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Sadly no, but it is one of my biggest turn-ons.

Same here.

I am not sure about the meaning being degraded, you mean abused or doing something that shocked you?

Like this:

The wife and I visit a club in a new place and we get separated.

I go looking for her only to discover that the club has a Gentlemens' club in the back. My wife has been spotted and chosen by the boss of the club as entertainment for the night. The boss presses a bundle of cash into my hand to stifle my protest and ushers me to a front row seat at the low stage.

My wife has been stripped to her underwear and is tied down, her pussy hard against a Sybian vibe machine. She can't move off it and her hands are cuffed behind her back and she has a collar round her neck. As I watch the boss turns the Sybian up and down edging her until she's sobbing and begging to cum. Her face is bright red, her nipples are rock hard though her bra and her chest is heaving.

She's saying she'll do anything if he let's her cum. On that cue he asks can they strip her and she says yes...
He asks can they fuck her and she says yes...
He asks can they treat her like meat... and she says yes.

A line of men has formed and they take turns fucking her mouth as he continues to edge her. When she's taken five or six loads. He finally lets her cum.

She's then unstrapped stripped of her underwear, taken to a table on the stage and tied in place.

The audience then go to town.

My wife is gangfucked, leaving no hole unused. Big dicks stretch her pussy and take her anal cherry. She's spit-roasted and double penetrated as the same time. Guys are jerking onto her face and tits as others twist and suck her nipples. Guys push their dicks into her tied down hands and she gives hand-jobs as the same time, swallowing the cum as they jerk off.

I can hear her screaming and moaning as she cums and cums. I'm so hard I think I'm going to cum in my pants.

Finally they release her back to me, stretched, aching, bruised, cum-splattered and exhausted.

We go home.

A few days later an email arrives with a link...

They recorded the whole thing... it's edited to show my wife saying that they can do anything they want to her...

With it is a note from the boss.

She is due back next week, unless we want the video shared... and a local football team has booked the club for that night.

• Love
Reactions: windymiller, Deedeebub and Lovasianladies
Wow! Impressive! Would love to see that video.

Reactions: Feltmeyer
papadawg said:
If so what?
Oh, you know I love degrading my cum ***** wife. We’ve had conversations about using the fucking slut’s holes, along with some others she knows well.