• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has this happen to anyone.

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE.
Next week my father in-law is coming to visit us for 6 weeks. It will be a very long 6 weeks.
During that time one of my wife’s favorite lovers is going to be in town. So I have been told that I will being taking her dad out and running errands while she is fucking him in our bed the day after our second anniversary. She was going to fuck another guy on our anniversary but thinks that her dad would find it odd that we do not spend it together.
So will be out with my father in-law while my wife gets fucked bare back and I while not be able to eat the cream pie.
I am such a sissy cuckold. I know that her needs come first .

My wife and I have went out to for our anniversary to hunt a bull for her for the last 10 years. She always lets me clean her after and if I'm lucky I get to get them both ready.

Gage said:
My wife and I have went out to for our anniversary to hunt a bull for her for the last 10 years. She always lets me clean her after and if I'm lucky I get to get them both ready.

R U ready to give her the gift of a "double act" on your wedding anniversary each year from now onwards. I am referring to her spending the night with two Bulls at once, whilst you watch the three of them having a delicious orgy?

Double the fun for her, surely? Might she think U R wonderful for the double act?

It's an anniversary tradition, that her bull fucks her on the day of our marriage... I personally never forget the date like some husbands might Lol!

My wife's 10th anniversary present to me was to for her to go out and get laid, on her own, on that night.
She reneged, but I haven't forgotten that.
She has not gotten a Christmas or Birthday present since then. And won't until she owns up to what she promised me for so long.

My ex wife fucked her older married boss for a couple of years. Since he was married, they fucked at our house. My wife and I were just 22 years old.

I used to go to my parents house and hang out while my wife was in our bed getting fucked by her boss. It was before cell phones, and I wanted to be where she could call me when her boss left so I could go home and enjoy her.

My parents enjoyed my frequent visits. If they only knew....

wonderful thread is going on here...
wish to read more and meanwhile i may get a thought to share here (from my experiences)

My parents were swingers. They would understand perfectly what we do, it is not an issue with them.
I know what they did in the past and they know what I do, to an extent. They know we are kinky and share with others, but have no idea about the Cuckold lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread