• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy to be his and her cuckold

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
PART 1

I feel like the luckiest cuckold around. It all started way back in the mid 80’s before I knew of the work cuckold . I met my wife and we dated and shortly afterwards I started having these fantasies about her best friends BF fucking her . I would be making out and fingering my GF / now wife and start thinking of this guy John , her friends BF feeling her up. I would think of them getting alone and cheating behind our backs.

Then we married a year and a half later and I started sharing my fantasies with my wife when we would have sex. I started mention different guys we both knew and guys I know my wife liked. Like the young couple that lived downstairs in our apt. when we first married. We’d hear them fucking sometimes and I’d say his name in bed and she would get all excited and say mmmmmm I bet he could fuck me real good.

BUT it took till we were married 8 years before I finally got her to have sex with another man. It was a guy I worked with who came over our house and helped me on my car . One night we were drinking and playing cards and OF CAUSE he mentioned playing strip poker. It was late and my wife looked at me smiled and said “ I’m out , It’s late I’m going to bed “. Then after like 5 min. she called me from down the hall, I went to see and she stuck her head out from the bathroom and whispered “ you really want to see another man having sex with me ? “ OMG I was so excited and said “ OH YEAH, BUT only if you really want to try it, I don’t want you doing anything you don’t want to do. It’s not just me and I don’t want you doing it just for me.” My wife said “ I’ll be in the bedroom go tell Ed I want to see him,”

I was going crazy with emotions , so excited but also nervous with butterflies in my stomach . That first time is so emotional. Anyway I left them alone for like a half hour but couldn’t walk around any longer playing with my cock. I slowly walked to our bedroom , I guess my wife told my buddy to leave the door open. I seen through the TV light them on the bed , Ed had his hand in my wife’s panties fingering her as she moaned . I walked away and let him have my wife.

Like an hour later I heard a door close and It sounded like my buddy clearing his throat. Ed was in the bathroom and I walk up to our bedroom and my wife seen me and called me in . I said you ok ? she smiled and nodded yes then said those most exciting words a cuckold could hear . “ well , you want sloppy seconds ? I whispered he came in you ? My wife grabbed my face and kissed me and said I love you and yes Ed made a mess in me. OH MAN I’ll NEVER forget that warm sloppy slimy gooey feeing my cock felt in my wife’s now loose stretched pussy. I said “ you feel loose “ and my wife said don’t feel bad now but Ed’s got a big cock, I said “ how big ? My wife said I’m not sure but man I felt him stretching me open and it almost started to hurt , but I was so wet and nervous and excited and he just fucked away on me . Hearing that I didn’t last another second.

That started me on sharing my wife’s sweet young 34 year old pussy , I say young because were nearing 60 now. We use to get together with my drinking buddy Ed like once a month or 6 weeks . He would spent a Friday or Saturday night and we’d have a hot 3sum with my wife all night long. YES I did get to see Ed’s HUGE UNCUT COCK a lot . On our couch with my wife sucking it , and heard his big hanging balls slapping loudly against my wife’s ass when he fucked her hard. It lasted like a year then he left the job and moved away DAMN IT . Then it went cold and I was just back to my pervert fantasies . We shared talk about Ed , but after a while it was just back to fantasizing about other guys fucking my wife.

Being older now I fantasize about much younger guys in their 20’s and 30’s with those much harder cocks that can fuck a GF all night, OR a older slut mother like my wife. But that’s for another story.

Anyway I knew this older friend , actually he was an old friend of my sister-n-law / my wife’s sister . He was fucking my wife’s sister like ten years ago and it lasted like a year and he was kind of a bad ass. As a cuckold husband I would say he is a tougher more masculine kind of guy a owns his own mason co. He‘s like 6‘2 and 230 compared to my 5‘10 / 190. And 15 year younger mid 40’s Loves getting ***** and hitting on the ladies and that’s why my sister-n-law broke up with him even thought my wife said her sister loved his big fat 8 inch cock . I did start mentioning him with my wife after her sister stopped seeing him a couple of years ago . And my wife did have a few squirting orgasms when I eat her and said his name .

Then behind my wife’s back I called Dan and we hooked up at a bar for a few beers, I haven’t seen him in like two years, so I didn’t know if he was in another relationship , married or what .
Now I’ve really been getting into this submissive cuckold husband fantasies stuff and as I was getting buzzed I was brave enough to mention to my wife’s sisters ex BF about seeing her sister / my wife fucking another man . I KNEW Dan liked my wife . I remember seeing him checking her out a bunch of times when we all got together.

Dan looked right at me with a nasty grin and chuckled , then looked me up and down and I felt like such a wimp loser husband. Then he said “ well out with it Rob “I swallowed hard feeling nervous and looked at my beer and said. “ I’ve shared a fantasy with Pat about you having sex with her ,” Dan grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. “ WOW “ With his shit ass grin he said “ did Pat enjoy the fantasy about me fucking her? ” GOD I couldn’t believe I was saying this, It was purpose to just be our secret fantasy but I wanted Dan to fuck my wife so bad. I said ‘”yes “ real low and Dan said “ what speak up Robby boy. “ I was SO EMBARRASSED , but I guess that’s part of it. I said “ YES OK , my wife liked it.

Dan wouldn’t let me off the hook , he is a cocky asshole , but the kind of guy I get hard about fucking my wife. “ what were you doing ? did your wife cum when you said my name? “ now I was getting my little hard on . “ I was eating her and she moaned your name back as she squirted. “ AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA that asshole was laughing his ass off . Then he said “ I’d LOVE nothing better then to make you a cuckold husband. “ Let’s have another beer cuckold , then let‘s go see Jan‘s sister. “ MAN it’s every guys dream to fuck two sisters.” I said NO WAIT , come over tomorrow night and surprise us . Your just stopping by to say hi , OK ?

Dan got right up in my face and said “ I’m going to fuck your wife silly and her pussy will belong to me Robby boy. I hope your ready for that” . I was about to become the happiest cuckold I could imagine. For me anyway.

Great story! Is there a part 2?

becontree2001uk said:
Great story! Is there a part 2?
Thank you , OH YES Dan has been around and I'm working on part 2 right now.

Looking forward to reading it

very nice postttttttttt

_____
shafiq

a mililion thank

Users who are viewing this thread