• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy to be his and her cuckold ( PART 2 )

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
I went home so horny and wanted to play around with the wife thinking of her sisters ex BF fucking her . I crawled into bed and woke up my wife , it didn’t go so well , first she hates being woke up , second she was mad I came home later then I said. Then I couldn’t stay hard and she said your such a pathetic lover . Your to small and can’t even stay hard half the time. Go try and beat off in the bathroom and let me get back to sleep. I did get hard in the bathroom and beat off leaning over in the toilet. I closed my eyes thinking of my wife’s sisters ex making my wife his old cumslut as I flushed my cum down the toilet.

As Saturday night came I was so nervous , I got the wife into one of those hot sexy movies about this cheating husband and the wife cheats with her Boss to get even. Then a knock came on our door , It was 9 O’ clock and the wife said “ who the hell would be coming over this late. “ I answered the door knowing it was Dan , he smiled and said hi cuckboy ,where’s my pussy at? what a cocky ass. Dan walked into the living room and my wife was shocked to see him , he looked like he was drinking. My wife gave me this funny look and then said hi.

Now my wife also thought Dan was such an obnoxious cocky jerk and COULDN’T STAND HIM when he was with her sister. BUT …… that said my wife still thought Dan was a real manly man , that rough looking unshaved look that she likes . A strong body from all the brick laying mason work he does and of cause she knows he has a big dick from what her sister bragged about . I think that’s why my wife gets excited about the fantasy of him fucking her even if he’s an asshole at times. I know most women would really be turned off by his ways a specially after he’s had a few . But it’s just the physical turn on that my wife sees in her sisters ex . I think that’s what really makes him the perfect bull to fuck my wife and cuckold me with my old submissive inadequate ways.

I’m pretty sure my wife would NEVER fall for him , he’s not her type ….her younger bimbo sister YES but even she got sick of him too. My wife Pat said she could never be with Dan but she does cum when thinking about what his cock might be like.

So I figured I would just do what I did back some 20 + years ago when my wife gave into a 3sum with that guy Ed. I gave Dan some space and left them alone a few times . First after we chatted a little while I went down the hall to the bathroom and stayed in there for like almost 10 mins. When I came out Dan just handed my wife a wine cooler and sat real close to her. Now my wife wasn’t dressed to kill , she just had on a pair of gray sweat pants with a black tank top and thin white robe , But her tank top was a low cut top that really showed off my wife’s cleavage from her big 36d tits and her sweats showed a little camel toe. Then my wife pulled her robe over the front of her to cover her big cleavage . My wife’s 5’2 around 140 so she has a little meat on her thighs and a sexy plump round butt . Not like some older ladies who’s asses are flat on top and sag. I LOVE my wife’s nice plump round butt a good mature 58 yo. spanking butt.

Anyway I can see my wife didn’t like where this was going with her sisters half ***** ex BF Dan, Or at least my wife seemed a little nervous . Then I got up again and said I’ll be right back and my nervous wife said , “ NOW where are you going “ I have to check on something out in the garage, I’m always doing stuff around the house and thought that would be good to leave them along again. MAN my little 4 inches was all 4 inches hard , I waited out side like 15 or 20 more mins.

Then I walked into my wife trying to push Dan off her calling him a disgusting asshole , but she didn’t see me and I just waited another minute or two and peeked around the corner from our kitchen . Before trying to stop him I watched , I KNOW this was wrong , but I wouldn’t have let it go much further . Then I heard Dan tell my wife what I told him , Rob told me his fantasy and said you liked cumming thinking of me. My wife yelled “ YOU’RE AN ASS AND SO IS MY PATHETIC LITTLE DICKED HUSBAND. When Dan heard my wife call my dick little he laughed hard then got my wife’s hand on his fat bulging crotch and held it there and rubbed her hand up and down his fat cock bulge. I seen my wife stop struggling, and started to turn her face towards Dan’s and kissed him , then pulled back as if to say no then he returned the kiss , kissing my wife hard and I seen her tongue start going into his mouth. ……My wife tried one last time to pull her face away to say that’s enough and call him an disgusting ass and jerk , that’s when Dan pulled open my wife’s robe and started squeezing her big hanging tits.

I watched with my hard little 4 inches as my wife’s nipples got hard under her thin black tank top . She moaned into Dan’s mouth and I knew he was starting to probably get her panties wet. As I kept peeking around the corner from the kitchen I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my much smaller dick. OH MAN Dan knew he was getting my wife wet now and that she was his and that’s when his cocky ass ways came out . Braking from their kisses Dan said , so tell me Pat…. “ did you think of me naked when we all hung out at your sisters ? Did you want my big cock back then Pat? My wife punched him hard in the back calling him a real asshole. Then Dan sat up and pulled out his huge fat uncut cock and said “ here Pat lets see if you can suck my cock as well as your ***** sister. OMG I was jacking my little old dick so hard now, this was TOO MUCH.

I love my wife so much, but for some reason my biggest fantasies are seeing another man that my wife doesn’t respect , that she will call an disgusting asshole or jerk . And seeing him force himself on her and she stops fighting it and starts getting excited , the thought of her body betraying her , like seeing her nipples hard through her top and thinking Dan’s getting her panties wet. I remember this first time well and saying to myself , “ MAN this is so unreal , it’s really happening . Now I didn’t care if they seen me , I stood there watching Dan forcing my wife’s mouth over his cock . He had his one hand behind her head feeding her his fat uncut cock head as his other hand pulled off her robe. Then what a site , he pulled up my wife’s top and her big udders hung down as he stated milking them , playing with her hard nipples and squeezing her big tits. She started moaning louder and you could hear my wife’s sloppy sucking noises .

Then I let out a moan and Dan caught me playing with myself , OH my little old 60 yo. Dick was leaking and was so hard , harder then it’s been in YEARS. Dan looked at me and my wife stopped sucking and seen me with my pants around my ankles and my little dick in my hand . Dan yelled WHAT YA DOING OVER THERE ROBBY ? COME OVER HERE CUCKBOY.

PART 3

OH MAN !!! I was so embarrassed as my wife just looked at me with this look of disgust, and Dan snickered saying I always thought you were a kind of wimp sissy bitch.

I fantasized about the verbal abuse and jacked off a lot being put down , but this was unbelievable and real . I thought of my sister-n laws BF when they were together and now seeing his big cock in the flesh in my wife’s mouth was WOW !!!

I knew I wanted this as I slowly walked over to them , it was such a HUGE FANTASY of mine , but like they say fantasy and reality are two TOTALLY different things. So here I was , no turning back now and I was having so many mixed feeling all at once going through my head and groin . Of cause I felt embarrassed when Dan seen how small my 4 inch dick was and that my pants were down on the floor , I felt like a little bad boy. Then I remember feeling a little scared like others we know will find out, but the butterflies and my excitement kept my dick hard .

Then Dan said “ here “ and pointed to the floor , “ on your knees Robby , you want to be a little dick cuckold ? I’m going to make you my cuckboy bitch. My wife gave Dan such a look with her mouth open , like what’s happening here as I sank to my knees in front of the couch, I didn’t say a word . Then Dan said WELL tell your wife why you went to your knees, This asshole wanted to humiliate me right from the start. he wanted total control of us. I looked to the floor and said those words I KNOW I would never be able to take back , ( please Dan make me a cuckold wimp like you thought ) .

Dan said that’s what I needed to hear, then he pushed his butt up and yelled YEAH PAT TAKE MY NICE WARM CUMMY LOAD and I seen it , I was only inches from my wife’s mouth around this assholes cock , his cock was pulsating in my wife’s hand and mouth as he blew his load . OMG I was so hard kneeling in front of them squirted my little bit of a load in my hand. “ Go ahead now cuck give your wife a nice big kiss , NOW the moment of truth . Dan took the back of my head and shoved it in my wife’s face and we kissed , my wife swallowed most of Dan’s nasty cum but I still smelt and tasted the salty slime on my wife’s lips. Then to my surprise my wife stuck her cum coated tongue in my mouth . And Dan the jerk cheered YEAH THAT’S IT PAT. Then he seen my little old dick was hard again , that NEVER happens after I cum now. And he laughed hard .

He told me to get up and get him a beer , which I did. Then when I came back my wife was laying back on the couch and Dan still had her top up and was sucking on her big hanging utters and was rubbing her damp camel toe sweat pants crotch. OMG I seen a nice little dark gray spot on my wife’s crotch , she was definitely wet so much that it went through her panties and made a wet spot on her sweats . This was so hot and exciting knowing my wife’s pussy got dripping and oozing juices from his fat uncut cock in her mouth and musty crotch in her face. I watched back on my knees as my wife now grabbed Dan’s hand and pulled it into her sweat pants. Dan looked at me with his shit cocky ass grin and said “ GOD DAMN THIS PUSSY’S WET , even though I knew your wife didn’t like me that much . I knew I could get her pussy dripping wet if I ever had the change . My wife moaned looking into Dan’s face “ yes , but your still an asshole , Then my wife said let me up I need to go to the bathroom .

I remember it so well the one time with Ed back when we were in our thirties . My wife was dressed up in a sexy lace see through and black pantyhose knowing Ed was coming over . Again she was on the couch in between us and she leaned over and started sucking Ed’s cock. I reach over and started to rub her pussy through her pantyhose. OMG my wife was so wet , her pantyhose crotch was soaked . To me there is NOTHING more exciting then to feel your wife’s pantyhose crotch and find there wet just from her sucking another mans cock.

My wife probably went to the bathroom to wipe her wet pussy , when she came out you couldn’t help but see that little wet spot on the crotch of her sweat pants . Then Dan grabbed her and started kissing her while pushing her towards our bedroom . I followed behind like a little puppy dog , how pathetic I was acting . I just stood there watching this real manly guy making out with my wife . OH I was so hard as Dan was behind my wife at first kissing her neck and squeezing her plump round ass and slapping it through her sweat pants . Dan had his other hand around my wife playing with her big hanging old mommy tits. I started stroking my little 4 inches standing there next to them . I wanted to join in with Dan so bad but didn’t . Then I guess Dan had my wife so excited and wet that she started in on me like Dan did . She told Dan “ look at my husbands little wimp dick , it’s so pathetic .He’s such a cuckold loser , you know what Dan ? Rob likes to jack off sniffing my soiled panties . GO AHEAD tell him that I caught you sniffing my smelly dirty panties and beating off . “ MAN did Dan get a huge laugh out of that and I begged him to please don’t tell anybody , PLEASE DAN , I’ll do what ever you want .

Dan said will see how much you mean that. Then Dan said “ I never knew your husband had such a little boys pee , pee . Then my wife laughed “ tell him Pat , and my wife said it too “ you have a little boy pee, pee compared to this Manly COCK . My wife was kissing Dan good telling him now lucky her sister was to have his manly body and huge cock. I was thinking wait what happened to him being a total drunken asshole . Now Dan had his one hand around my wife and in her sweats fingering her dripping hairy pussy, then he pulled down my wife’s sweats and handed them to me “ here cuckboy “ I felt the wet crotch of her sweats , MAN this was so surreal .

Now Dan had my wife lay down on our bed she still had on her tank top pulled over her huge tits and her white silk panties with the blue flowers and the soaking wet crotch . Dan looked at me and said “ I‘ve waited ten years to see the other sisters pussy , the OLDER sisters cunt: “ and Dan pulled down my wife’s wet panties handed them to me and said “ here panty sniffer enjoy . NOW spread those thighs Pat , your my slut now . OH MAN yeah I like it ……a nice well trimmed hairy natural Granny pussy you have Pat . My wife laid there so embarrassed as this guy she called a drunken asshole checked out her wet cunt . My wife yelled DON’T CALL ME A GRANNY ASSHOLE . But I was so hard watching my wife’s embarrassment as her sisters asshole ex looked and inspected my wife’s pussy.

It was my fantasy come true , Dan her sisters Ex BF getting to see my wife naked , and he's going to fuck her hard
I just can’t get it out of my head , my wife thought he was such a jerk and never liked the way he acted like a loud cocky ass bastard when he was with her sister . NOW she’s laying on our bed legs spread wide showing this jerk her wet pussy he made and she's ALSO enjoying humiliating me with him . I stood there like an idiot and watched my wife really getting into it now with Dan . Dan kneeled between my wife’s legs and she grabbed his fat 8 or 9 inch cock and started stroking it .“ OH YEAH that’s it Pat jack my big fat cock , feel what a real mans cock is like in your hands as Dan looked and smiled at me .

enjoy the show you sissy wimp cuckold , then Dan told my wife to “ go ahead Pat you stick my cock in your wet pussy . Tell me how much you want my fat cock fucking you slut . I’m going to really enjoy fucking you after the way you acted like you didn’t want to be around me when I was dating your younger sister . Now It’s your pussy’s turn to be cumming on my big cock just like your sisters pussy did. I’ve thought of this day a few times when I was fucking your sister . Knowing I could put you in your place , under me with your legs spread . “ I could see my wife was getting so PISSED at that moment as he was enjoying my wife getting wet like he said she would , but she still did what he said rubbing Dan’s fat uncut cock head up and down her wet slit . I think she just wanted Dan now to just shut up and shove his cock in her .

My little dick OR as they call it now " my little boy pee, pee was leaking lots of pre-cum and I thought of Dan like some bully that I hated in school , but I was hoping my wife would still enjoy having a real strong manly man fucking her for once. MAN DID SHE..

TO BE CONTINUED .

Last edited:
PART 4

WOW !!! This was SO incredible I never seen my wife playing with herself , as a matter of fact my wife always said “ I never masturbated EVER I only want to real thing , so MAN this was a shock when Dan grabbed my wife’s other hand and held it on her clit. “ DAN : Go ahead Pat start playing with that clit , rub it good for me and show me how much you want my big fat cock *****. My wife acted like it was just them in there and started rubbing her clit . She said OMG this is so embarrassing and turned her head away from Dan and me who was on the other side of our bed on my knees. I’ll NEVER forget her moaning and easing Dan’s big cock into her pussy. DAN : that’s a good slutty older sister fuck yourself with my cock Pat. Take it like your sister did, OOOOOOOOH, my wife was breathing like she was giving birth, and started moaning OH DAN YES , OMG YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG….. OH FUCK ME MASTER.

WHAT , This was no lie , I was blown AWAY , my wife called this cocky ass MASTER . Then Dan looked over at me next to our bed on my knees and winked and said “ THAT’S MORE LIKE IT BITCH , start showing me some respect now. Then my wife looked over at me as she moaned so loud and said “ well pussyboy aren’t you going to show Dan how you like sniffing my dirty smelly panties. I guess it was my turn to submit and said YES DEAR . So I put my wife’s panties up to my nose as Dan chuckled and started taking huge sniffs of my wife’s wet panty crotch . OH my old little pee, pee was so hard and I started cumming right there on our bedroom floor . My wife was PISSED “ GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GET SOMETHING TO CLEAN UP YOUR WEAK LITTLE CUM LOAD. GOD YOUR SUCH A PATHETIC PANTY SNIFFING LOSER.

As soon as I got up telling my wife how sorry I was and left , Dan jumped up and locked the bedroom door. I had to listen to my wife moaning and yelling about how hard Dan was pounding her old pussy. Then I heard Dan say “ turn your fat ass over Pat and heard her yell as Dan slapped her ass and was fucking her I’m guessing doggy. Because I still heard my wife saying how huge his cock felt . My wife said OMG your cock feels bigger from behind. DAN : You ready Pat my new ***** …Jan’s ***** older sister .

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA , TAKE IT YEAH MMMMMMMMM . Dan was pumping my wife’s pussy full of his slimy hot gooey cum load. I stood at the door then Dan opened it and grabbed me : here you go wimp get cleaning , THIS TIME WITH YOUR TONGUE . I seen my wife laying there spread wide and OH MAN her pussy was stretched open and swollen and red with a huge YUKY NASTY WHITE SLIMY MESS LEAKING OUT . Dan whispered in my ear with his stale beer breath , be a good obedient cuckboy and go eat up your wife’s Master’s messy gooey load , then you can get this off me . Dan pointed to his cock with the slime on it. It’s your wife’s fault , her cunt made a mess on my cock .I NEVER suck a man’s cock before .

Dan said this is the ONLY way you will get your wife’s pussy …..after I fucked it , on my big fat cock, OR yeah you pervert sniffing her smelly panties. She will NEVER feel your pathetic little 60 yo. Pee, pee now anyway . GO AHEAD , and I slowly got on our bed and had to lay in the huge wet spot on it and started licking up Dan’s nasty salty slimy cum from my wife as she moaned and said it felt good after how hard she was fucked . Then Dan said that’s enough and pulled me off our bed . Don’t worry Robby you’ll get use to the nice taste of your wife on my cock and my load in her cunt as Dan’s hands were on my shoulders pushing me back to my knees to clean him up. My wife seen her husband she thought was a real man when we married on my sissy knees starting to suck clean her sisters ex BF .

I couldn’t believe it but I was hard doing this disgusting faggot act , BUT I have to admit that sucking Dan’s cock although very humiliating it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be doing it for the first time.

Dan pops over now and spends the night every couple of weeks , I can stay in the bedroom with them at times but sleep and beat off on the floor sniffing my wife’s panties and hearing them fuck . Then I get to enjoy eating them both clean . YES I said ENJOY tasting Dan’s cum now , on his fat uncut cock and dripping from my wife’s hairy old granny pussy. I’m so happy being their ORAL SLAVE CUCKOLD .

THE END

my wife showed me a text that Dan sent her on Tuesday saying he will be over Friday night to fuck her like a dirty old slut. Last night my wife came home from work and caught me masterbating sniffing her soiled thong . GOD I was so embarrassed as she laughed saying , " your such a sick perverted cuck. I can't wait for Dan to fuck me good like a REAL MAN DOES.

Thank you for posting this obviously real experience. Has Dan made you suck him to completion yet if not expect this final humiliation soon.

Users who are viewing this thread