• Thread starterhopefullhubbyuk
  • Start date

hopefullhubbyuk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2005
groups.yahoo.com
Hi
Anybody know anythink about this lovely looking lady.
She is 36 now,and lives in the Hampshire & Worcestershire area.
Hopefull hubby.

17061_436510300130_863554_n.jpg 10400791_83990555130_5888_n.jpg

Reactions: Welshhub55 and goodwood2506
hot lady!! i am local and would love to make her husband jealous!!

how does she the 2 counties are miles apart

Reactions: toolman2c
Beautiful wife. Got any more pics?

Very pretty woman . Sure would love to know and see more !

Hi
Not married to this lovely lady,but we have been together six months. And plan to live together soon.
I,ve never had sex with a women,that felt so loose. Read about it,but never come across it. So i,m finding it hard to stay hard,becouse of the lack of feeling.
She got me a cock ring,that does help.She says she loves me,and everythink.and tells mei do please her. I asked about her past,while in bed,and turns out,she has quite a past. She also said nobody has ever asked about past lovers. Over the next couple of weeks,it turned out,she was very sexually active from the age of 18 and 30 .She is 36 now,and just finished a 6 year relashionship. But between 18 and 30 went clubing in Eveshame and the local pubs. Had lots of one nighters,and fucked in parks and cars . Also started meeting guys for sex online,in that same period. And can,t remember how many she met. Than asked her about blk guys,and she said yes there were some. Was picked up by one when she was 18 in a pub,he was 27, fucked her that night in his car. Than met another in her late twenties online. Now i haven,t told her how loose she feels,just knows i,m finding it hard to stay hard. I love the fact she has a past,but wonder how long before she needs a thick cock in her again,as she is still a young women. Last week i bought her a blk 12x6 dildo,on it,s first outing it made her cream so much,and had a massive orgasam. Somethink i will never been able to do. Surpose i need to know do i have a future with her. And are there any guys out there than fucked her durring that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu
More of my Partner

More of my Partner

12025401_10156552906885131_3314122_n.jpg 12233131_10156735821500131_1595906155_n.jpg 12170488_10156658346050131_1473293754_n.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, newcoupleuk, Paulag and 1 other person
If you have an emotional attraction with this lovely woman , and she loves you , then YES there could be a future . So what if she has a past , most of us do . I'm sure you're no angel either . Many ways you can get around you not having a big enough cock to satisfy her needs . The dildo is one and you two can have lots of fun with that . A big cocked fuck buddy is another , and lots of fun there too ! You need to figure it out . How are her blowjobs , does she do anal ? What else will she do to make you happy ? Only you can figure this out .

Reactions: toolman2c and Geglu
jps18 said:
If you have an emotional attraction with this lovely woman , and she loves you , then YES there could be a future . So what if she has a past , most of us do . I'm sure you're no angel either . Many ways you can get around you not having a big enough cock to satisfy her needs . The dildo is one and you two can have lots of fun with that . A big cocked fuck buddy is another , and lots of fun there too ! You need to figure it out . How are her blowjobs , does she do anal ? What else will she do to make you happy ? Only you can figure this out .

Thanks for your understanding message.
Yes,she gives great blowjobs,and from the first time swallows,without pulling a face. She has done anal,but said it used to hurt,so i haven,t tryed too with her. She tells me,she loves me,and does,nt need anybody else. And in her defence,she has just finished a 6 year relashionship,with a guy with a thin average cock. So mybe it,s not the bee all in her life. Just i saw how she creamed on the big black dildo,and how hard she came on it. But i,m going to move in with her,and take the plunge. As i too love her,and sure we will share ,these worries of mine,and work out,whats best for us both.

Hi,what a sweet couple.
Do you want her to go back,to hung blk guys ? Or you asking if,she is been there done it. Sure she loves you,but if she really is that loose.
She must have taken a lot of big cock in the past,and from experience,that is somethink hard to give up. Keep a open mind ,and always
talk to her. XX

Army camp about 4 miles away I expect she got distributed around there a number of times.

Reactions: Billparker
Hope this is true,she was very active between 1997 and 2009 in the Eversham area. There was a club there,she used to go with a Girl friend and pick up guys.
White guys,Black guys even a hung South African. She also went to the pubs in Eversham,and got picked up and fucked Cars,and alocal park. She blames her young
age and the drink. She was 18 in 1997 . Hoping some guy out there remembers her.

Another lovely weekend with my partner. Still hoping somebody remembers her ,from her wild days.
Only strange part,was she cut my toe nails sunday evening,than used her file on them. Told me i need
to look after my feet. Than asked if i,d like my toe nails painted. Said i did,nt mind,so she did bright red.

Army

mjc2 said:
Army camp about 4 miles away I expect she got distributed around there a number of times.

Forgot to say,asked about the Army,camp.said she just met one guy,but had to go to hers,as she was,nt allowed on base.

20151128_215151.jpg 20151210_221853.jpg 20151128_215336.jpg 20151219_151808.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, jaytthomas, newcoupleuk and 3 others
Been with this stunning lady,for nearly a year now. We are very happy,and slowly dragging her past from her.
She fucked around fifty guys between been 17 and 30 . Still saying she has,nt had a real big cock,but compared
to other partners,she feels very loose. Mybe becouse of her three kids,but i,m hoping it was becouse of big cocks.
At 17 she used to fuck a blk guy who was 27. She used to go to his flat,for a few months,said he was a good fuck,
But goes it had nothing to do with size. But i love her dearly,and hope to find out more,regarding her past.

Mmm she's right horny little slut...bet theres more to find out...an awful lot more!

Got and new pics in the past year?

Experienced women are a WHOLE lot more fun than chaste women. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Reactions: Geglu
Zip file is empty.

A beautiful woman. You are a lucky guy.