• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hairy pussy - more oral

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date

Arabguym

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2022
Ever since my wife stopped shaving her pussy, I’ve not been able to get enough! It’s been over a a year now and I’ve eaten her pussy pretty much everyday (except when she is on her period).

I’ve always had a hairy pussy fetish but was always too shy to bring it up in past relationships. I’m so happy I told my wife and she is too ;)

Anyone else love hairy pussies?

Mine has had a hairy pussy for a few years and I love it

Reactions: Arabguym
luv2bhumiliated said:
Mine has had a hairy pussy for a few years and I love it

Without a doubt makes everything hotter!

Just saw your profile and she looks stunning! Would love to talk more. PM me if interested :)

Love hairy pussies. Especially Latina and dark women hairy pussies full of black hairs. A slut with a hairy pussy means she's a creampie slut, no matter who the guy is, or are.

Always enjoy sucking hairy pussy

If you love big old hairy pussy Pammy your Gal.

Attachments

• wife's nice hairy pussy.mp4
    36.4 MB
Reactions: ooALEXoo and ExposingSlutWives
Pammy big hairy pussy

MVI_1417_Moment(5).jpg MVI_1417_Moment(4).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ooALEXoo, Corrupt and ExposingSlutWives
My wife has a hairy pussy, but that's only because her lover prefers it like that. Personally, I don't like it! I still eat her out though, but my preference is definitely shaved. Looks and feels so much better. Now it's just a big messy bush, there is hair everywhere. Not only on top but on the outer labia as well. She doesn't even trim! I don't like how it looks or how the hair gets in my mouth when I eat her out. Oral sex has definitely become less pleasant for me. She knows I don't like it, but she doesn't care. She says receiving oral still feels the same for her so she expects me to eat her out her hairy pussy frequently. Somehow I like it that she does what her lover prefers, and that she doesn't care about my preferences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread