guess not typical problem as I (wife) like to bring hubby to be cucky and sissy

• Thread starterKatharinaHW
  • Start date

KatharinaHW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2020
He is not liking the idea but I am real horny and need more man. How can I convince him it's better in a cuckold marriage?

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, carbex, SubtoJudy and 3 others
KatharinaHW said:
He is not liking the idea but I am real horny and need more man. How can I convince him it's better in a cuckold marriage?
It might help to have him realize how/if a cuckold marriage would help him get what he ideally wants out of you and/or your relationship.

I used to service a lady whose husband wasn't quite sold on the idea of being a cuckold. I was (and am) friends with both of them. The fire in their bedroom had subsided, and their sex life had tapered off over the years. A difficult pregnancy made things worse. A somewhat uncomfortable discussion followed where she suggested that having a lover outside of marriage might help spice things up. After a few more discussions (and lots of convincing), he agreed, though grudgingly. Long story short, things worked out really well for them.

Other members on this forum might have better suggestions, but the above is from my limited experience. In summary, talk about how it will help your relationship, if you truly believe it will.

Reactions: SubBiBeta
Try swinging instead.

Reactions: indicuck and bonemeal
mmm love to help you out with that ;) you have a horny body. Maybe start flirting with another man, it may bring him round to the idea when he see's how much fun it will be ;) love to see more of you :p

Talk to him. see what he doesn't like about it.
If your ok with it let him see other women if it helps. There are different levels of cuckold relationship. He might be afraid of the extreme
But talk through it, unless u are ok with things maybe not working out how you want.
If you two love each other you can get past the little hang ups of the other getting sex elsewhere.

KatharinaHW said:
Have you encouraged him to explore this website? Education is the key to success. Then go get your pussy fucked. You shouldn't have to go through life sexually frustrated.

KatharinaHW said:
He is not liking the idea but I am real horny and need more men. How can I convince him it's better in a cuckold marriage?
It's totally natural, Ms. KatharinaHW, for you to need more sex than your husband can provide. You might order a copy or:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp.)

and give it to your husband as a Christmas present. Probably the most memorable sentence in this interesting book is: "Comparing the orgasmic capacity of an average woman to that of a typical man is like comparing the drag-racing capacity of a Ferrari to that of a beat-up used Chevy."

You might also mention to your husband that you found the following articles online, and tell him you're appreciate it if he would be willing to read them so you can talk about them.

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

The Science of Cuckoldry:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

(The latter appears not to be "science," in the sense that it has not been published in a peer-reviewed research journal, but it's an interesting read and the author makes good points.}

Generally speaking, hotwife / cuckold husband marriages — in which, by mutual agreement, the woman is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while her husband agrees to remain faithful to her (and actually is) — seem to work best if the woman is the dominant partner in their relationship. A strategy for becoming the dominant partner in your marriage can be found here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework
http://www.rwddh.com/

(the author, Lady Misato, notes that the title is somewhat tongue-in-cheek). Begin by taking the "Marriage
Quiz" (or not, your choice). Then, read each chapter beginning with the Introduction, at upper left, acting accordingly with your husband as you work your way through the whole program. Lady Misato does not recommend cuckolding your husband, per se, but if you carry out her program successfully, it should put you in a good position to do so.

If you provide updates as you're gradually transforming your husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold, I and others in this forum may be able to provide additional suggestions you may find useful.

I wish you well, and hope your efforts are successful.

Last edited:
48 germany

Suncoastcouple said:
Try swinging instead.
Yes that's a perfect idea.
Start with swinging and he will realise what's best for him. To swing or to share. Either way you will get sex

Last edited: