• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

good chicago sex shops/bookstores to meet bbc

• Thread starterhizzarv
  • Start date

hizzarv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2006
g

sgsfhgfjgjhk

Wow

What a fucking hottie.

Very sexy. She will look even better getting a bbc in her. Good luck! Let us know the details!

You look like you need a ski trip to Colorado...

Just for your info....

The place to go for gloryholes with all types including black men in the Chicagoland area is CT's. It is in Gary, IN across from the airport. PM if you would like more further details or CT's yahoo group link.

I just wanted to say that she is very sexy. I hope she becomes a slut for black cock. She looks like she could really use some. Good luck.

like to watch

I'd like to watch if you guys don't mind

forget watchin im tryin to lend a hand or two

i would drill fuck her nice tight white ass, bend her over that couch she is laying on

even better idea

You meet me and my friends at a local bar, we have drinks, then set up a gangbang in a hotel room.

Thick Chicago female looking to fuck and suck one or more big dick if that's u contact me pic upon request serious inquiries only

Users who are viewing this thread