• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gloryhole in Illinois

• Thread startertazlovecock
  • Start date

tazlovecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
]Was at a adult book store in melrose park Illinois and while walking around the booths with gloryholes I noticed this white mature lady on her knees and she was sucking this black dick through the gloryhole. Her husband was just sitting there jacking off, I said excuse me did not mean to interupt.The woman pulled the dick from her mouth and said "No problem" as she smiled at me. I stood and watched for a couple of minutes and she said "If you are going to just watch you better leave" I asked if I could join in. She said ;"i was hoping you would" She moved over a little and said "Want some"? I couldnt resist I fell to my knees and started sucking on this black cock while she held on to it. We switched mouths back and forth and we both rolled out tongues around the big head and we kissed and started sucking again. Her husband was getting off just watching us two and that big black cock. I reached my hand inside her shirt and played with her big tits. She liked it and moaned while still sucking on that cock. I opened her shirt and ******* her beautiful tits and started pinching her nipples. she moaned and started sucking hard and making loud slurping sounds. I heard a voice from the booth say "IM gonna nut' and he shot his load in her mouth and she swallowed hard but it ran down the side of her mouth and all over her tits. I licked the cum from her tits and picked up my head and gave her a kiss she spit a load of cum in my mouth as we kissed each other. I was in heaven it tasted fantastic. We both licked the rest of the cum off the black cock and then he pulled back and left. As weboth kneeled there we turned to her husband and we both went to work on his hard cock. and with in minutes we had his squirting all over our faces and mouths. Then she grabed my cock and gave me a fantastic blow job till I shot my load in her mouth. she got up and buttoned her shirt and her husband put his cock back in his pants and got up and left. I told them I would be back on the weekend. I cant wait to see them again. I just hope we will have some more black cock to share.:bj::bj::bj::bj::

• Wow
Reactions: primisky and AstaSilva
Great story Taz. I take my sissy slut to a glory hole about once a month. She loves it. I like watching her suck. Sometimes I get so horny I have to fuck her asspussy while she's giving head!

Reactions: primisky
Did you see them on the weekend?

Which ABS

Hi Taz,

Which ABS do you like visit?

InDeep said:
Which ABS

Hi Taz,

Which ABS do you like visit?
Sounds like he was at 15 Ave