• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girls from Hooters & Black Guys Great Combo

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
Last Tuesday afternoon I went to my favorite Hooters restrauant in our area. I know the girls schedule always changes week by week but I know Amber is always behind the counter on Mondays & Tuesdays. Amber is my favorite waitress at any Hooters or anywhere. Her perfect body, long blonde hair and the way she wears her small black wire frame glasses just drives me crazy! I had just parked my car and was walking up to the door and guess who was just leaving? Amber in the arms of a 6'3" (at least) built, shaved head, black stud! I swung open the door as they pushed it open from the other side. Both him & I both said "Sorry" at the same time. He looked down at me,I looked up at him then I looked at Amber (who had a smile that could melt any mans heart) I know she reconized me and quietly said hi. I was lost for words. My heart was pounding. I could feel the blood rushing thru my cock. I waited a few seconds then acted like I forgot something in my car. I walked slowly back to the parking lot. I watched Amber and her black boyfriend holding hands walking back to his car. He unlocked her side, they kissed, he got in and drove away. My Amber. The girl of my dreams a black cock lover! I was in a daze. I couldn't go back in. Why? Amber isn't there. I thought of those two together and my hard cock was trying to push it's way out of my pants. I thought of sitting in the car pulling it out and cumming in the car. But I drove straight home instead. In bed with my eyes closed I dreamed of Amber with her black lover. Her beautiful slim body, her creamy soft white tits being sucked by those big thick black lips.Tits that only us customers dream about. Her soft lips kissing his jet black skin all the way down to his huge black african cock. To watch her suck his cock would have been interracial heaven.I could almost see his black cock sliding slowly into her shaved wet pussy exploding his negro cum in to her. I came hard & fast laying there. Haven't been able to stop thinking about last Tuesday since.

Anyone else have any Hooter Girl experience's they have seen? Would love to hear from women who have waited on & flirted with black customers also.

Earth to Ken.... get a life before its too late.

Hooter girls dont date hooter regulars. The actually think regulars are losers who come there for a cheap thrill.

Users who are viewing this thread