• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend's Sister

• Thread starterBigBlackCanadianBull
  • Start date

BigBlackCanadianBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2011
I have been away from the site and away from most of the wives I was fucking for awhile. My work was in overdrive and one woman asked me to consider being her only fuck. I considered it and decided why not give it a shot it would be like no strings fucking but I wouldn't have to arrange anything just go home each day and fuck her till she was sideways. Anyway that worked for awhile bu eventually fell through and now I'm with my girlfriend while I start to pickup some married women again. I'm over her place when her sister comes over. I only met her a few times she is the younger sister, at 23 but nice body like her sister. This time when she comes over we're all watching TV and they start talking when I overhear the sister say she just moved up to a Double G bra. I'm a breast man above all so immediately I started sneaking peeks that night and trying to picture her big tits popping out of her bra and if her nipples were big and dark like my girlfriends. I started to notice that she was coming over every day that week and her tops were getting looser fitting all the time.

So then one night I get up for a drink and I didn't know her sister was over. I get my drink and as I'm walking out towards the livingroom I hear the bathroom door opening. I stood there looking at her sister dripping wet with just the towel wrapped around her and I could see how big her tits really were because she was using a beach towel so that it could wrap around her. After the awkwardness I walked off to the livingroom but the picture of her wet skin an those huge tits was on my mind all night. She joined us and it was like nothing had happened so I kept sneaking glances and picturing me fucking her hard watching those big tits swinging from my thrusts.

The weekend I ended up in the kitchen with th sister and she pushed up against me and told me that she had noticed me checking out her rack all week. I could feel them pressed up against me, I could see the look in her eye she wanted me to make a move. She started to talk and I just pulled her in and kissed her sliding my tongue into her mouth. When I stopped kissing her she looked confused like she couldn't figure out how I could do that but also why she liked it. She smiled pulled in close and told me "our little secret" so I'm thinking nothing else will happen. I still didn't know too much about her yet to tell whether she would just keep her distance now or act on what happened. Well I knew by the next day. I got home early and I was surprised she was there my girlfriend had given her a key. I didn't say anything I went to the livingroom, but in about five minutes she was in the doorway butt naked. I looked at her huge tits, dark nipples and nice fat pussy. I immediately went over to her grabbed her and kissed her running my hands down to her legs. I spread her legs and slid two fingers into her pussy, she was soaking wet. I started kissing down her neck while I was finger fucking her faster and harder listening to her moan louder and louder.

I start to suck on her tits moving from one to the other while she starts unbuttoning my jeans. I play with her nipples with my tongue shoving my fingers as deep inside her pussy as I can. I get out of my jeans and she pulls down my boxers looking down. My cock was rock hard and standing at attention, her eyes went wide open and she grabbed the shaft of my cock and slid her hand up and down it slowly. I slid my hand out of her put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees infront of me. She immediately knew what I wanted she grabbed my cock looking at the head before she stuck her tongue out and licked the head and down along the shaft. I looked at her big hanging tits her nipples were nice and hard.

I grab her head and ram my cock down her throat listening to her gag at first. I could see her eyes starting to water so I started to fuck her throat. My girlfriend told me that she always went out with submissive types that she would push around so I'm sure this was probably the first time anyone ever fucked her like her big tits and fat pussy deserved. She's still gagging as I ram my cock down her throat forcing more and more of it down but she loves it she grabs my ass cheeks and starts pushing me deeper down her throat. I wrap her pony tail around my hand and start to fuck her face fast and hard listening to her gagging each time I ram my cock down her throat. I really want to fuck her fat, juicy pussy though so I hold her head and pull my cock out of her mouth. I pick her up and bring her over to the couch. I push her down to lay on her back and she spreads her legs. I hold her knees and spread her open even more as I slide the head of my cock into her. I lean forward feeling her hard nipples as I press up against her pressing her tits between us and sliding the rest of my cock inside her. She starts moaning louder and louder as I start to ride her. I could feel how wet her pussy was it's practically dripping out onto the couch as I start to fuck her harder and faster. She starts to whip her head around moaning and groaning louder. I grab her tits again and start to suck her hard nipples and her huge tits.

We changed positions as I fucked her ass and stretched her pussy out from almost every angle. She was moaning so loud it was pretty much screams and both of us were dripping sweat. I was fucking pounding her and there was a huge wet spot on the couch from the juices dripping out of her well stretched pussy. I knew I was going to cum so I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock deep inside her and she closed her eyes and moaned as she could feel my thick load deep inside her. I shot load after load deep inside her until it started to leak out of her pussy. When I finished the final load I pulled out of her, I just looked at those big tits glad that I finally got to fuck her. We fuck about twice a day now and she is one horny bitch.

But does the GF know yet?!? Lol
Great story!

Thanks, she found out last weekend. We were keeping it a secret not because she would really say anything to me but because her sister thinking it was a secret and we could get caught at any time made the sex hotter. It was a thrill to her to wear tight and short shit when her sister was there and accidentally bend and her tit popped out ;) Finally though I was fucking her sister in the living room. My clothes were all over the floor I came home to catch the sister just getting out of the shower so she dropped her towel and we started going at it. I took her back to the livingroom an was fucking her head off when my girlfriend came home early and walked right in on us. She watched as I pounded her, she's watched me fuck married women before so I don't think there was anything shocking to her. She said she figured I would end up fucking her eventually with all the tight shit her sister wears.

:) extremely cool girlfriend!

Users who are viewing this thread