Girlfriend will get hit on

• Thread starterdeadman89
  • Start date

deadman89

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2008
So she's finally agreed that she'll let a guy hit on her in a club / bar. She's reluctant to cuck me but at least she's agreed to that bit!

I've told her to just chat / touch do whatever she likes with him for 15 minutes at the bar while I watch, so she's up for it.

I was wondering now, how do I get her to go further? What would you do? Any tips?

Good start - next encourage her to dance with him - that will get them close and touching. She will like getting attention and want to do it more. If the guys hitting on her are any good they will take the lead from here. You just have to continually encourage her and tell her how hot she looked.

ATLcuck said:
Good start - next encourage her to dance with him - that will get them close and touching. She will like getting attention and want to do it more. If the guys hitting on her are any good they will take the lead from here. You just have to continually encourage her and tell her how hot she looked.

Good advice. I'd add that after one of these sessions, take her to a motel (preferable to taking her home) and give her a good hard pounding. This will reinforce in her mind that you were indeed positively stimulated by the experience versus having feelings of jealousy or insecurity. She'll also associate the bar/dancing experience with a hotel room which is the obvious venue when the time comes for that special sexual encounter.

It'll be a process, be patient, and take it a step at a time.

Good luck.

Wow that is hot! Any update, pics of your wife?

For her to go further take it easy -dont be pushy -gently encourage and mention how hot she looked and how other men wanted her. Read mild cuckold stories with her and get her to imagine being the cuckoldress. Good luck

When she's comfortable letting guys hit on her in the bar encourage her to go outside and play a bit, maybe let them touch her and vice versa. She will soon be wanting to take it further, once she experiences the illicit thriill of touching another cock she will be hooked!

Another suggestion: Have her exchange phone numbers with the guy. Or even email addresses. It is very hot for a cuckold to have his wife receive phone calls from another guy...... It's also hot to have her get sexy emails. Good luck! :)

Cuckold2036 said:
Another suggestion: Have her exchange phone numbers with the guy. Or even email addresses. It is very hot for a cuckold to have his wife receive phone calls from another guy...... It's also hot to have her get sexy emails. Good luck! :)

Very hot point. Imagine knowing your wife or gf is creaming between the legs while she's reading emails from a bull.

You never know... she may get hit on by a bull she's really attracted to and the flood gates may open more quickly than you realize.

Hope to read more about your gf's hot nites in pub. :p

If she expresses reluctance anytime, help her relax and tell her it's okay.

After she has gotten back her nerves, carry on - slow and steady.

Any updates

None yet, it's been a busy week but she's out with a friend of hers that sleeps around on Thursday night. Cant wait :D