• Start date

Dingos

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2021
She wants to make extra money..i think I can handle it

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, milfbuster, IanNEUK and 3 others
Hey that's a gift Hope it goes well for you!

• Wow
Reactions: Dingos and snhcouple
We got to figure out prices

• Love
Reactions: bluemoon
If she goes on the webcam, let me know. By the way if you think about it, I suggest you go to bongacams.com/arab . It's kind of easy to start a career there and pays well. It is not exact of course, but looking at my observations, how much for one hour can throw money to one girl, I think they earn not badly

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingos
Kudos to you, you lucky man. Just remember not to get jealous or give her a guilt trip for what she does and encourage her all you can. I had a long-term relationship with a street ********** when I was a student in the UK and she was one of the kindest and most caring girlfriends I ever had. She did what she did for a living but gave me every single moment of her spare time and we never really talked about her "work".

Reactions: Dingos
PissWanker said:
Kudos to you, you lucky man. Just remember not to get jealous or give her a guilt trip for what she does and encourage her all you can. I had a long-term relationship with a street ********** when I was a student in the UK and she was one of the kindest and most caring girlfriends I ever had. She did what she did for a living but gave me every single moment of her spare time and we never really talked about her "work".
Thank's