• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF's Text

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
found on gfs phone from her girlfriend Shannas older brother Big Danny. I thought she called him that cause hes a big guy, now i know why. gotta love it

Last edited:
Reactions: hikawade
how were you able to get her phone and into her text messages without her knowing? and does she know you saw them now?

i have her password she was in the shower, i copied the messages and texted them to my phone..yea when she got out of the shower she said she was going to hangout with shanna, i called her bluff and showed her my phone with her messages she flipped like dont go through my phone bla bla bla, finally she told me she use to fuck him when she was with her ex BF she said she'd be so stretched she couldnt fuck her ex for days or he would know lol... ive only met this big danny once, he seemed like a really cool kid. I would've never guess theyre passed and my future

Users who are viewing this thread