• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF wants to know what would you do to her

• Thread starterjohannepilagrande
  • Start date

johannepilagrande

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2023
Usa
Tell us everything...

IMG_20231021_203213.jpg -5888739044781833601_121.jpg

Walk into your house .. left hand chocking her while kissing her lips as my right hand goes under her pants plugging her asshole as I dominate her at first sight .. you can only watch of course

Reactions: johannepilagrande
badestCPL said:
Walk into your house .. left hand chocking her while kissing her lips as my right hand goes under her pants plugging her asshole as I dominate her at first sight .. you can only watch of course
What do you like most of my body?

johannepilagrande said:
What do you like most of my body?

You presenting your holes for my pleasure .. hips up and face down as I place a foot on your cheek thinking how to humiliate you and violate your holes today

tell me her age, if she is one of my students i will keep her in detention till you and her learn your lessons

Reactions: Jong
johannepilagrande said:
Tell us everything...

IMG_20231021_203213.jpg -5888739044781833601_121.jpg
I sure wouldn't mind by sticking my tongue up her sweet asshole in that position

Zima said:
I sure wouldn't mind by sticking my tongue up her sweet asshole in that position
Let me tell you that my ass tastes so nice...

Users who are viewing this thread