GF taking control

• Thread startersubmaleinmpls
  • Start date

submaleinmpls

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2009
i recently proposed to my gf Jess. Since then, she has become more controlling in our sex life. Last week she wasn't in the mood, but i was extremely horny. i begged her...eventually i begged her just to let me go down on her. She finally agreed, and led me to the bedroom, where i went down on her for 20 minutes. She had a very nice orgasm, followed by her putting a condom on me.

"Fuck me like a real man," she said. i quickly slid into her pussy, and pounded her with my 7" throbbing cock. After a few minutes, i got closer and closer to cumming, until she shoved me in the stomach with both hands, pushing me off of her.

"Good boy."

"Are you done using me?"

"Yes. There were lots of times when you got off, and I didn't, so I think it's going to be fun if I get off, and you don't."

i went to the bathroom to clean up, and couldn't resist sucking the precum out of the condom. i felt like such a horny slut, and had a horrible time trying to sleep that night.

The next time she wanted to play, i again was ****** to go down on her for about 20 minutes. After her orgasm, i asked when i get to cum. She said, "I'll get back to you." i squirmed hearing that. "Do you realize you're fucking the air? You don't get to cum, and I don't feel bad about it."

The next day i texted her that i love her.

Her: I love it when you are licking me!

Me: I'll do that whenever you want. I feel like my mouth is a sex toy. And my cock is worthless.

Her: Sometimes it is worthless and unnecessary

Me: I'm sorry.

Her: That's okay as long as your tongue works

Great story you should let a real man like me fuck her right

great story,my wife wont let me fuck her a few days before she fucks other guys.she says that they deserve her pussy to be tight because they have big dicks.i only get her pussy after its benn well fucked and filled with real mans cum