• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF away at convention

• Thread starterjlondon2011
  • Start date

jlondon2011

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2011
My GF is in San Diego right now for a 2 day convention. After the convention is over and her mates leave, she will stay in the city three more days to do some sight seeing. She didn't want to spend all that time alone so she posted an ad for a travel companion on hr college bulletin board; she got a reply from a guy who will be in San Diego at the same time and last night she got in touch with him.
Now, my GF is a very sexual person and loves getting attention from guys so I assume something will happen between the two of them, or at least there's a good chance that it will. My question is how to gently encourage her to let it happen and more importantly how to convince her to share it with me?
MacNfries, our cuckolding guru, what is your opinion?

Thanks

This Will Work

Jlondon, Tell her for them to go to Bertrans at Mr A's for dinner. Its on about the 20th floor atop the building with the best night time view of San Diego and may be in the whole dang world. Tell her to enjoy your suggestion and to have a special time. Tell her that you want her to have some exciting fun and to be sure and think of you while she is enjoying the excitement. Tell her you hope she has something very special and hot to tell you about and that she has your blessing to make the sky the limit. You hope that she will make this the ultimate trip of a lifetime as YOU are EXCITED just think about it. She should get the idea. Main tihing is to make sure you mean, that you really want her to have some very special FUN.:p:p okdeacon said it.

lol okdeacon said it and jlondon2011 obeys :p :p will they need to reserve a table?

New development. I sent her a text asking if she's having a good time and this is her reply:

Her: At seaworld! Ran into a girl from school and we know each other! we are going to a chinese restaurant for dinner!

Me: And how do you like your travel buddy?

Then no reply from her. What do you guys think? Is she not really open to sharing with me? Do i need to be more straight forward with her or less so?

You have never talked to her about being cuckolded before? Seems like some open discussion is required before hoping she will just get it on with this guy and be open to telling you about it.

I did mention it as a fantasy during sex but never actually sat down and talked about it. I'm pretty sure she'd be into it but at the same time I worry she'll think I don't respect her or love her if I want her to have sex with other men.

yeah....good idea

man very exciting I think if she is willing to have s stranger as a traveling partner she is very open to fucking him. just be honest with her. any pics of her

Yep

jlondon2011 said:
lol okdeacon said it and jlondon2011 obeys :p :p will they need to reserve a table?
Yes if they want to be sure and get in. This place is one in a millon my friend. Dont understand the OBEY bullshit. Just trying to help, as i think you asked. okdeacon said this to.

jlondon2011 said:
New development. I sent her a text asking if she's having a good time and this is her reply:

Her: At seaworld! Ran into a girl from school and we know each other! we are going to a chinese restaurant for dinner!

Me: And how do you like your travel buddy?

Then no reply from her. What do you guys think? Is she not really open to sharing with me? Do i need to be more straight forward with her or less so?

No comment dude.

okdeacon said:
Yes if they want to be sure and get in. This place is one in a millon my friend. Dont understand the OBEY bullshit. Just trying to help, as i think you asked. okdeacon said this to.

I totally respect your advice; it's really good. But I was kidding about the OBEY thing. It sounded funny to your "okdeacon said it" thing.

MacNfries said:
jlondon2011, There's a lot of missing info on the 2 of you ... ages, time as a couple, the type of commitment the 2 of you have, discussions the 2 of you have had regarding her being with other guys, have the 2 of you ever included 3rd parties in your sexual relationship, etc etc.

We're both in our mid 20s, we have a very strong commitment and we've been together for nearly 3 years. I did tell her about my fantasy of seeing her with someone else but only during sex, where the heat of the moment allows almost anything. When it comes to talking about it outside the bedroom I always wimp out. I'm afraid she may think i'm a perv or that i don't respect her.

MacNfries said:
jlondon2011, The stimulating, emotional instability in our minds from "not knowing" is a big part of cuckolding; how many times have you jerked off already, just imagining what's going on with her? ;)

Hahaha....you have no idea. I think my dick's about to fall off. :eek:

MacNfries said:
jlondon2011,Just relax, and if you talk with her again, tell her you hope she's having a great time and that you're anxiously waiting for her to get home and tell you the "juicy details" of what she & her companion did ... then, just leave it at THAT. Hope it turns out for the 2 of you as planned ... Mac :)

Very true, although it IS kinda hard (pun definitely intended) to relax when I think about all the possible naughty things she might be doing :D

If she went to Sea World, she's just around the corner from me. I would not suggest Mr A's for dinner. It's a nice place, great view, but I'm guessing it's not right for her. If she's staying close to Sea World, I would suggest Tower 23, it's on the beach and more of a trendy place.
A really sexy and trendy place to take her would be Hard Rock in the Gaslamp. It has a nice and sexy dance club. She won't leave there without making out with her "companion".

lapitup65 any places you can recommend in Sacramento?

jlondon2011 said:
I totally respect your advice; it's really good. But I was kidding about the OBEY thing. It sounded funny to your "okdeacon said it" thing.

Thanks Jlondon, maybe i misunderstood. That is just something i say at the end of my posts. Dont mean a thing except i took time to reply. That its an idea i came up with not someone else. Man have a time with your lady and if she plays or not she will thank you for telling her about Bertrans at Mr.A'S as it is out of the world nice and the view of San Diego is one to behold. Especially at night. The food is great and when i lived in Diego i never missed a chance to go there. When i traveled in on business i took many people there and never heard a single complaint. Hell i reccomend it to all who visit San Diego, that is if you are not afraid of heights. lol:eek: . ok deacon

Users who are viewing this thread