• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

getting wife use to letting her picture taken

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date
i can wait!!

im waiting the anticipation is killing me, but itll be worth it in the end!

WOW!!! your wife is HOT!!! cant wait to see more would love to see some of her feet aswell if you can thanks for sharing her with us.

From the Emperor

dirtrider's-slut said:
good things come to those that wait,:)

I'm right there with you, pretty lady. That last pic where you're smiling simply melts me. You're beautiful...and sexy!

Awesome legs!! Those are some of the hottest best legs I've seen in a long time, yummy!!

I can't wait to see a variety of men spreading them open and laying in between them!!! Bring on the action pix .... :D:D:D

Dang

dirtrider's-slut said:

Pretty Lady Pant Pant Pant Thump Whack. This waiting is HARD on my dick:eek::p:p okdeacon said this to you!!!!!

Hot

She's Really Hot. Take Your Time And In The End She Will Let You Take Nude Pictures

she has great legs

dirtrider said:
ok,still clothed...dam,lol but she wanted me to post em...getting closer i (hope she reads this,the guys want more,so do i hun)

Damn those legs and ass are beautiful.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtrider's-slut said:

Well, still waiting to see that hot ass of hers.

just drop this note to say thank you all for the support again shown to us,lol as for pic,well i trying to gett the guts up to let hubby post,mauh to you all

With A Load

:
dirtrider's-slut said:
just drop this note to say thank you all for the support again shown to us,lol as for pic,well i trying to gett the guts up to let hubby post,mauh to you all

:p:p:p Still Here still have HOPE. okdeacon

Do you have this backwards? An alternative...

Thanks for posting, dirtrider's-slut. This forum would be better if more women contributed, so it's good to hear from you.

Regarding dirtrider pressuring you to pose for nude photos for us: why give in? I mean, is he your cuckold, or isn't he? Why not pressure HIM to pose for nude photos by YOU? You could then, for example, post photos showing you fully clothed in a full-face view (why not?) with him fully nude, also a full-face view, kneeling (for instance), which would effectively show everyone your relative status in your marriage. Or you could use eye-cover party masks if "full face" ******** — although erotic — is a bit much. You could use a tripod and delayed-release shutter to take the photos.

For instructions on photographing your man in the nude, see

http://www.sheshootsmen.com/

http://www.sheshootsmen.com/ten_rules.html

—Custer

thank you for your welcome comments, for starters ,we are at the other end of the scale here,i dont cuckold him, but i enjoy sex with other men, this my hubby so enjoys ,yet he has no thgts of sex with other women,to us if both partners have sex with others thats swinging and yes it doesnt belong here.

My hubby enjoys when other men make me cum or when they drill into me hard or when i get attention from other men.Its my hubby that has awoken the slutty side of me,for that i will always be thankfull for, for many a reason.

As for pic,my hubby started that,he gets very excited that other men find me attractive...in turn i find it so too,for his reason and for myself.Yet i am not ready to show myself to all,its another step, yes i would like to take that step but i not ready to do so.I commend the women that do,but to take your comments then if everyone on was true to cuckold these pages would be filled with nothing more than cuckold hubbies and i do think you men would always want to see that????

No danger... and CFNM

You're welcome, dirtrider's-slut. Regarding your comment, "i dont cuckold him but i enjoy sex with other men ...": a cuckold (see Webster's Dictionary) is "a man whose wife is unfaithful" (i.e., has sex with other men). Thus, regardless of any other characteristics your marriage may have, dirtrider is your cuckold husband.

This is not meant to criticize you, and I hope you don't take it that way. I mention it because many others seem to share this misconception. Your husband is obviously proud of his status as your cuckold (and of you—rightfully so, you're a very attractive woman), since he describes you and posts your photos in this forum.

As for the possibility of others taking my advice with the result that this forum fills up with photos of nude cuckold husbands: I doubt there's any danger of that. The women whose (shall we say) compromising photos appear here presumably want that... at least, those whose pix were not downloaded (stolen, as it were) from someplace else on the web.

Since you said you aren't comfortable with dirtrider photographing you in the nude—at least, not yet—I suggested you consider the possibility of CFNM* photos with your husband as an alternative many men find to be an erotic turn-on... and (I gather) many women find erotic as well. (Maybe you could ask mKitty about this.) See

http://www.sensations4women.com/index.html

—Custer

*clothed female nude male

lmao,however it put i just love it

oh i get to photto my girl nude,even video her in action,she just wont let me share:(

Slut & Rider

dirtrider said:
lmao,however it put i just love it

I tell you for sure that I just love reading your wife saying you like it when she cums and when she gets drilled hard. Hell man I like hearing her talk about it just like you do. She is so smoking hot. Good Luck and You Two keep on keeping on. D.R.s, Slut drreaming of your cum filled pussy. :p Thanks okdeacon

okdeacon said:
I tell you for sure that I just love reading your wife saying you like it when she cums and when she gets drilled hard. Hell man I like hearing her talk about it just like you do. She is so smoking hot. Good Luck and You Two keep on keeping on. D.R.s, Slut drreaming of your cum filled pussy. :p Thanks okdeacon

okdec, think you as horny a guy as me mate.....shes going to kill me for telling but man shes a screamer when she cumming. this weekend coming up we got the boys coming over, mmmmm this rider cant wait for the fun to begin,i told her to post the story ..you guys know me i love to post the pics...cheers all

hey riders slut, tell your boy to let me ride you the way you need it hun

Thanks A Lot Rider

dirtrider said:
okdec, think you as horny a guy as me mate.....shes going to kill me for telling but man shes a screamer when she cumming. this weekend coming up we got the boys coming over, mmmmm this rider cant wait for the fun to begin,i told her to post the story ..you guys know me i love to post the pics...cheers all

I know you know that I am as horny as one can get. Yes I turns my ass on to know the boys are coming over this weekend. I will be casting a thought your Hot Wifes way this weekend and will be wondering if she is vocalizing at that moment. She really sounds VERY SPECIAL. Thanks Both of You :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread