Getting Noticed by Black Men

• Thread startercuriouswb
  • Start date

curiouswb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2011
I'm a recently divorced white male and I'm starting my lifelong dream of pleasing black men. I'm new to this so I was wondering is there a way or a sign to tell black men I belong to them? I know females wear anklets or get a tattoo. Is there anything like that men can do? Thanks so much for your help.

Just be yourself. Whatever you want to do in the way of jewlry or clothes is up to you.
Black men can tell when white 'bois' are willing and eager to serve
In many communities like mine it is a huge status symbol for a black man to have a white boi as his 'bitch'
At times it seems more so than the bm's who desire white Girls
But smile and talk to them and be friendly. I found out fairly young that blk men are turned on by my voice and my laugh and even my singing voice. I am now wm 48 and have few regrets.
Luv, MsGary

I share the same desire as curiouswb. I've been a cuckold for years, but only had one true bull. The rest were just guys that we met. Not many, though. The bull was black. This was over 15 years ago and I've been dying to meet and be submissive to one again. Someone straight, but who (like you say) gets off on having a white boi as his little bitch. I could place an ad, sure.. but it would be nice if there was a sign - something I could do or say where a black bull (or a potential bull) would immediately know. I fantasize about him using me as "backup pussy" when my girlfriend isn't around. Maybe having me serve his friends, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
curiouswb said:
I'm a recently divorced white male and I'm starting my lifelong dream of pleasing black men. I'm new to this so I was wondering is there a way or a sign to tell black men I belong to them? I know females wear anklets or get a tattoo. Is there anything like that men can do? Thanks so much for your help.

How'z about a TeeShirt that sayz: "I'm fruity for co-co!" Ya fuckin fairy!

anna-mwf said:
How'z about a TeeShirt that sayz: "I'm fruity for co-co!" Ya fuckin fairy!

,,,,anna,,,you bad girl, you turn me on.