• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting her into it

• Thread starterwlhblkf2br
  • Start date

wlhblkf2br

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2007
Hi black studs, I'm working on the wife's need for black cock. We live in the SF bay area in California. I'm sure you guys know how to get a shy wife to come around. I need advice on that. I was thinking a great way for her to meet a hung black man is at a club scene or bar locally would be good with lots of music and dancing to set the mood. She is shy but the interest is definitely there after she's had a chance to unwind I think things would go well. What are good places to go for meeting up, any advice on breaking the ice? Oh, i took one of her in bed recently with the covers down. Enjoy! Thank you.

Attachments

• lis9.jpg
    lis9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 776
There are couple good places in the bay area for meeting up and exploring. Not sure what part of the bay you are in. In the east bay, there is ShBoom in San Ramon. There are a lot of black men that go there (and an abundance of white women). In the south bay there is the DoubleTree Hotel's Club Max. I have met up with white women there.

As far as breaking the ice, but show that you are ok with her dancing and playing with guys. For some that's as easy as inviting someone to dance with her while you go to the restroom and inviting him to your table. The guy will definiltely get the picture and as your wife sees you at ease, she will be more at ease. You can believe she wants it; it's just making sure you are really ok with it.

By the way, I'd love to fuck that pussy. I live in the south bay.

Cool!

TallBlkFella said:
There are couple good places in the bay area for meeting up and exploring.* Not sure what part of the bay you are in.* In the east bay, there is ShBoom in San Ramon.* There are a lot of black men that go there (and an abundance of white women).* In the south bay there is the DoubleTree Hotel's Club Max.* I have met up with white women there.As far as breaking the ice, but show that you are ok with her dancing and playing with guys.* For some that's as easy as inviting someone to dance with her while you go to the restroom and inviting him to your table.* The guy will definiltely get the picture and as your wife sees you at ease, she will be more at ease.* You can believe she wants it; it's just making sure you are really ok with it.By the way, I'd love to fuck that pussy.* I live in the south bay.
Thanks for the reply and advice! I didn't know about those places. We're in the north bay btw, anything up here or closer? Oh here's some more of her. I took one outside the mall about 5 years ago. She has gained a few pounds and lost the tan but she still has the ass!

Attachments

• Lis4.jpg
    Lis4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,076
Great ass will not take long to get black cock into her panties wish i was closer to help

Bs

Give me a break this is a BS deal from the word go. There are to many phony people on here.

I live in the BayArea and most of the ads are B.S Fantasy Trip.
Just gay guys looking for blackman pic.
Yea, I said it. Now What!

Users who are viewing this thread