• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting closer

• Thread starterbobtheblob
  • Start date
B

bobtheblob

I have had this fantasy of seeing my wife f**ked for a couple of years now. About a year ago she found emails I sent to someone on the premise of seducing her. She wasn't pleased.

A few months later we were talking about fantasys and i brought up this one and told here it would really turn me on if she would pretend to have f**ked someeone else and tell me about it while we were having sex. To her credit she did and we had really hot sex.

She told me she was worried i was going to set something up (we sometimes go away for the weekend and stay in a hotel) she was worried there was going to be a 3rd person there. That put us off the playing it out scenario for a while.

We were in a hotel last weekend and it came up in conversation and for the first time she said that when she suspected that was what i had planned she was going to go along with it to see how far i would take it.

That really turned me on, i suggested that while we were in the restaurant that night she should look round and see if she fancied any men and when we got to bed she could imagine them f**king her. Which we did.

Finally a couple of nights ago while we were f**king i asked how far she would have taken it if i had set something up. She just looked at me and said "you really want to do this don't you"and then came really heavy.

I think she is getting closer, what do you think?

Ready

Oh yeah, she is ready. I suspect she has already indulged by now and hence the change of heart. Once she has had strange cock, she will want it all the time. How bout posting some pics of her

Keep at it

Hope things go well for you. Frightingly similar to how we started out.

Do not get too heavy with her but use the slow "drip, drip" effect. I would be surprised if she has tried out elsewhere myself. My wife was very worried how it would effect our relationship and I think many women are like that.

They can be comfortable in their relationship and do not always want to upset things even if they looking for great sex elsewhere. Just made different from guys I suppose.

Just work with her and let her enjoy talking about all aspects of a cuckold relationship. Talk about it in general rather than to try and set up a specific meeting. If the talk excites you both enough you are not far from finding your ultimate enjoyment.

Good Luck & keep us posted

Lappy

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, i'll take it slow. i stopped at an adult shop tonight and bought a new vibrator, i'll drop some hints around that.

stop having sex with her in all positions except missionary. be less interested in sex unless you talk about her with a black man, when your inside her and you mention sex with other men, let her know you can feel her getting wetter when its talked about, let your self cum easy at the thought of another man in her, thus it will be verbally in her mind and she will still be horny and after a short time of this the idea starts to sound even better, i also point out interracial couple when we are out and about lets her see the color contrast. these things worked for me over the last several years

go slow!! it's frustrating yes, but it'll be worth it, dont push her, just let her know how much you love her, constantly. let her know it's something you want

Though I'm still looking forward to watching my wife seduced, I too advise the slow approach. I have been using it with my wife, and we now engage in threesome games in the bedroom, many times at her request. When we do this she cums hard. I know it's just a matter of time.

From what you say you seem to be very close to success now. Certainly the stages you describe are very similar to those my wife and I went through. I would add to the comments of others that you shouldn't rush things, but there does come a point where you may need to act by setting something up. My advice is to meet up in the first instance with a guy who is happy to look only, but prepared to go further if invited. Don't commit to too much, and make sure your wife knows things will only progress at her pace. Our first meeting was on these grounds, with my wife agreeing to be watched using her vibrator on herself in the car. However, as she did so she actually removed all of her clothes, asked first to be stroked by both of us, and then invited fingers. After she had brought herself off she then suggested we had her in turn, which we were both happy to do. In my own direct experience (and talking to other cuckolds) it seems some women do not like to declare too strong an interest in fucking other men, and like everything to be set up for them. My own wife likes us to agree that she does it as a favour to me because I enjoy it so much, even though she clearly loves taking the cock, and related the details of her fucking back to me with relish. This works well for us and may do for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread