• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting caught being cucked or sharing

• Thread starterJoeyshowwalter
  • Start date

Joeyshowwalter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2022
Wife and I have been walked in on more than once. Has it happened to anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: crt, robbiewillskucku, GentlemanGirth and 2 others
In a prior marriage, my then wife had been caught out on dates with other men. We eventually reached a point were we simply opened up to our friends and family to focus the narrative.

Reactions: crt, robbiewillskucku, lnohhnvm and 2 others
Joeyshowwalter said:
Wife and I have been walked in on more than once. Has it happened to anyone else?
Hello I'm a black cuckold man and my 19 year old stepdaughter came home unexpectedly from college and she walked in on me sucking my ex's lover

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, smallcockguy, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Blackcucky said:
Hello I'm a black cuckold man and my 19 year old stepdaughter came home unexpectedly from college and she walked in on me sucking my ex's lover
"OMG Daddy? What are you doing?" Aaaah, daughter, I was just checking out this cock on the guy who used to fuck your mother."
Really? Maybe I can help..."

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf
SquirmingSub said:
In a prior marriage, my then wife had been caught out on dates with other men. We eventually reached a point were we simply opened up to our friends and family to focus the narrative.
👍

Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf
Blackcucky said:
How did it go? I am sure she was shocked. But did you and her discuss any of it later?

Reactions: ckc and hard8bbc4mwf
Joeyshowwalter said:
Wife and I don’t hide it, it’s more comfortable like that. We don’t advertise the fact though

Reactions: SquirmingSub and hard8bbc4mwf

Users who are viewing this thread