german blonde girl wants serve blacks

• Thread starterangelawhite
  • Start date

angelawhite

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2010
hello,
i'm a german girl. I hated blacks and i was racist since i lost a bet with one of them.
i was his slave for 3 days..i felt humiliated but since then i turned into black...completely..
now i'm interested to continue and i registered to this site...
if you are interested please write me on:
annettegermany83@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Angela Annette

annette1.jpg annette3.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin and mastercuckold
You go girl! I hope you have lots of fun and, if you're into it, black babies... Good luck! :)

im interested be my white slave me and my buddies will use you real good hit me up at jim_williams86@yahoo if interested in being my white slave.

Last edited by a moderator:
slimblackflorida: when a fox is not able to reach the grapes tells the grapes wasn't good...

Yup she is bullshit! I messaged her and the correspondences were odd and reeked of Nigerian scammer lingo. I cut it off before it went further

if i don't like to speak with you it doesn't mean i'm a bullshit...
i speak with others...
you are a bullshit,,may be you are just a white german guy jelous of this..

You are a bullshit! LOL

Yea seriously "you are a bullshit!" lol what formidable language skills for someone who is a lawyer supposedly.

I am for real sweetie, a BBC in Montreal Canada. Just speaking the truth and spreading the word so no more brothas get strung along.

Don't know what game you are playing at but hope it works out for you!

sorry if i'm not native english speaking and i don't have a formidable english skills..
didn't you think i'm native in an other language???
no you didn't , may be your brain is not formidable as well

Reactions: Gerwin
I am a formidable brain and I am hoping for this conversation go on. For now, will use Chemistry and Physics knowledge to see if really lawyer. Montreal, you have good English! Speak at me sometimes. I also lost bet and had to give ass for black. But I already loved sucking BBC so not so bad. Angela is pretty anyway.
luv to ALL, MsGary

of course we can chat sometimes and exchange our experiences..
my full name is Angela Annette and i'm from Germany, Munich

Cheers,
AA

angelawhite said:
of course we can chat sometimes and exchange our experiences..
my full name is Angela Annette and i'm from Germany, Munich

Cheers,
AA

......a couple seconds on a webcam will show them all up,,,thats what they want.

?? i didn't chatch you

just becouse a person doesnt speak our language good enough to make you happy doesnt meen she is a fake try going to your local hospital and finding a doctor that can speak english well but i guess that different ? but then again a large part of the black community can barely speak english

Reactions: Gerwin
I still stand by my word. She is fake and I have the email correspondences to substantiate my arguments. It is not because she does not speak english per my standards nikki21. I have had correspondences with her and I am non-judgmental in all respects.

Yes they certainly do. I love German women. I agree Big_Dick_Bob. Hence my reason for being interested in a serious real German chick. Keyword "real"

mtl_blkmale.ar there is no sense to answear to you

If not by cam how about a proof pic of some kind. Come on sweetheart prove them all wrong. We really want to believe.

i have no obligation to proof anything...anyway what should i do?