• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Genuine meets!

• Thread starterdomguy
  • Start date

domguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2022
Getting a little frustrated on here, I want to genuinely meet a hotwife from here, and take her away from her pathetic cuck. However, despite how genuine I am, and experienced I am, the cucks on here just want to pic share and make this fantasy a reality.

Reactions: bobstudio83, MajorHorner, DaveJ and 1 other person
Same here Dom. I have had a couple guys wanting to set up meetings with their wives. As soon as they move in my general area where I live because of work. But it's a challenge trying to find that "lonely" wife, or cuck who needs this fantasy into a reality. I live in Charlotte NC.

Reactions: MajorHorner
domguy said:
Getting a little frustrated on here, I want to genuinely meet a hotwife from here, and take her away from her pathetic cuck. However, despite how genuine I am, and experienced I am, the cucks on here just want to pic share and make this fantasy a reality.
The problem could be that you do not understand your role. The bull's role is not to "take her away" This is a fetish, not a desire to get divorced.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, Bottomcuck, DaveJ and 1 other person
KandJPlus said:
The problem could be that you do not understand your role. The bull's role is not to "take her away" This is a fetish, not a desire to get divorced.
Spot on analysis.
And in some/many cases, it's the thought of a meeting with a Bull and that he might seduce and fuck the hot wife that's the turn on for both of them.
They can play it with him taking both parts - the Cuck and the Cucker.

Reactions: DaveJ
people seem to be all talk on here, i had better luck meeting bulls on payed swinging sights, the little fee they charge seems to weed most the flakes out, swinging lifestyles, adult friend finder and the like , i think youll have better luck there, i know we have

Reactions: domguy, MajorHorner and DaveJ
welder153 said:
people seem to be all talk on here, i had better luck meeting bulls on payed swinging sights, the little fee they charge seems to weed most the flakes out, swinging lifestyles, adult friend finder and the like , i think youll have better luck there, i know we have
Please PM me the details of those successful sites.
Thanks in anticipation
MH

Reactions: welder153
KandJPlus said:
Haha not want I want either. I would send her back well used. I don’t want the vanilla part of the relationship, that’s for cuck.
Just the desire and passion. The daily obsession.

Reactions: hikawade
MajorHorner said:
Please PM me the details of those successful sites.
Thanks in anticipation
MH
i made a post about it on here , feel free to read , please leave a comment on that thread also ? first mfm

Reactions: MajorHorner
welder153 said:
i made a post about it on here , feel free to read , please leave a comment on that thread also ? first mfm
Many thanks for that lead and I’ve been to that thread.
However, I can’t find any reference to RELIABLE sites
of the type which would deliver the goods rather than Vapour Contacts.
welder153 said:
Hej, thanks for that lead. But I couldn't find any details of reliable Sex Contact sites.
Will you PM me the addresses, plz.

Anyone got offers in the NORTH of England?
MF, MFM, not MM

domguy said:
they i know how ya feel. i am wanting to meet a submissive couple myself in the tampa floirda area. however have not had that happen yet. i wonder if everyone is all talk no action

Reactions: MajorHorner and hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread