Gave Him A Second Chance...but Found...my Extreme Slave

• Thread starterMilkChocolate
  • Start date

MilkChocolate

Milk chocolate want slurpped up white boy
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2017
So my older cuck became obsessed and I had to release him its been a week a long week...The way his face fit into my creamy chocolate it was perfect...he has been begging and begging to be back...He has no idea how I feel about him...But I can not except him not following MY rules...I will see him again just making him wait for me...Now, in the mean time...I was searching for a replacement...Do to the pain of having to even let him go...Made my femdom side really angry...So my search for myboi increased. I came across myboi that has no boundaries he excepts all my request he is more experienced in this lifestyle...Where going to get my strapOn Friday... He cant believe I'm his...the way he admires me makes me cream so hard...just to see he don't think he can have me and I'm all woman and wanting him...Makes me so creamy...

MilkChocolate said:
So, my older cuck [i.e., submissive white boy] became obsessed and I had to release him. It's been a [long] week since then. In the mean time, I was searching for a replacement. Due to the pain of having to let him go... [which] made my femdom side really angry... my search for [a replacement] myboi increased.

I came across [a new] myboi; he has no boundaries; he accepts all my requests and is more experienced in this lifestyle. We're going to get my strap-on Friday. He can't believe I'm his. The way he admires me makes me cream so hard. Just seeing he doesn't think he can have me, and I'm all woman and want him — it makes me so creamy....

Hi Ms. MilkChocolate. Good to hear you have found a new submissive boy (a white boy, I assume).

And, sorry about not getting back to you with suggestions for dealing with your previous older submissive white boy. I realized what you were seeking was rather out of the ordinary for a married woman seeking a relationship with a single man.... so much so I began to realize I really didn't have any good suggestions, particularly since I didn't have any insights into your older white boy's personality.

So, going ahead with your search for the kind of submissive white boy you want was the right thing to do. Congratulations for finding one in short order.

I hope your new strap-on works well for you. That seems like an essential piece of equipment for a dominant woman — married or otherwise — to have.