• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gaping pussy

• Thread starteralcazar
  • Start date

alcazar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2006
Anyone got any photos of their wives/girlfriends after they have been with their lovers, especially photos where her pussy is stretched open?

Yes, go to the Post your cream pie thread

Post your favorite cream pie thread

Here ya go

Personally, I like gaping shots better than cp's. But that might be because mKitty usually "works it in" too much to get a cp shot anyway.

Attachments

• Second3.JPG
    Second3.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 771
  • Stretched.jpg
    Stretched.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 644
  • WetClose.jpg
    WetClose.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 655
pussy is stretched open

pussy is stretched open:)

Attachments

• gapespussy.jpg
    gapespussy.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 589
  • gapespussy2.jpg
    gapespussy2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 808
Last edited by a moderator:
here is one

here is one for you

gaping pussy

Attachments

• pussy4u.jpg
    pussy4u.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 488
  • ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 430
  • more cum.jpg
    more cum.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 541
love gaping pussies dripping cum ....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,107
  • cf7a.jpg
    cf7a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 786
Last edited by a moderator:
good pictures from web sites

xxcited2b_cucked said:
Good pictures from web sites, I notice that many are copy write protected, did you get permision to repost them. NOW ask my why I care, because I write stores, not sex stories but they are posted and copy write protected, I have posted pictures on a member only site and they are copy writed, and I frimly believe that you should not repost with out permision if you knowing know they are copy writed, not just to you, but to anyone. And I have to assume in this case you know it because, at least one clearly says so. I want to see your wife, your gf, your lover, not other peoples where the pictures are stolen and if you vilate copy write then that is what you did, its ileagle and you could be proscuted for such actions, so make sure you get that permison in writing. NOW I know you meant no harm and only wanted to share something you found hot, I am just trying to let you know, that it could get you in deep do do, there are many pay sites and people who would sue you over a small thing like that. And just so everyone knows and should know, there is no way to hide your tracks on the net, no matter what kind of shit you read about pay us and use our anymouise site, sorry spelling sucks, the point is, you have a base IP adress and that can be tracked back through mutiple servers to your IP and under surpena that info of who you are would be given up. I do not mean this as negitive, but trying to be informitive so please take it in that spirit.

I Love A Gapping Pussy

I agree, there is nothing more beautiful than a well-used, gapped open pussy, especially if it is my wifes LOL.

These are all three of my wife.

The first one is her pulling her pussy open. On the day I took that she hadn't been fucked so that is her natural unfucked size.

The other two are after she had been fucked. The guy wasn't supersized but he left her well gapped and sloppy :D

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 404
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 329
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 324
tuppinsinmo said:
Good pictures from web sites, I notice that many are copy write protected, did you get permision to repost them. NOW ask my why I care, ....

I totally agree - Although the internet is enables us to do many things
ethics, integrity & dignity should prohibit us from offending other...

xxcited2b_cucked said:
Perhaps the cutest woman on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread