• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gangbang Wedding?!

• Thread startercheatonmenow
  • Start date

cheatonmenow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2006
What I'm about to say here is all truth about me and my fantasy. First let me just say that I just learned about cuckolding however I have always had these desires since about four years ago. I can honestly say though that I am not into cuckolding hardcore; like for instance, I do not want to be a slave to my future wife and her lovers, I do not want to eat other men's cum out of her cunt or have her force a big wad of cum down my throat -though I might make exception to that (might)-, I do not want to be looked down upon by my future wife, and I do not want to be denied sex from her. I want to be loved and treated respectfully like I will treat her. So sort of like a normal marriage but with this kinky side to it. But I guess there are all types of cucks out there, right? So now to the point of all this! This is my first time ever writting in a forum, or anywhere, for all the world to read so I hope you enjoy!

I have this fantasy, this ultimate dream that I hope will come true! I speak of a gangbang wedding... In this fantasy, I imagine my bride to be in another room with a few guys doing a circle jerk, but no actual fucking. Before I go on, for all this to be possible, it would have to be done in an apartment or home that we rent/own (me and her). I am outside in the living room with other men there who will be a big role in this wedding, all of us in our underwear. While me and the other guys wait for the lovely bride, she will be getting cummed on by the "gown" crew of this wedding. Yes, that's right! Her wedding dress will be hot cum all over her face and tits and nothing else!

Finally after waiting for her to "get dressed", the door opens. All the guys waiting with me hear the door opening and immediately get naked, as well as myself, and my best men, who will be close by. The "gown" crew sit in with the other men. The man who will be doing the ceremony will be in front of me and my best men ("Who will do a ceremony like that?" You may ask. A friend of course! Didn't you know that you can get ordained over the internet and legally marry people? It's true!) Out comes the bride to be in a lovely veil of hot, sticky cum hanging from her face, some of which will be connecting from her face to her chest. All the men applaud as she slowly walks down the isle. A big, sloppy smile on her face as she approaches me. My best men get into place as do I. I get on my knees, one of my best men lays down in front of me, two get on either side of my best man laying down. My bride to be steps over the best man laying down. The two on each side of him help her descend down onto his cock. Slowly she recieves his cock into her glistening wet, bald pussy. Assuming she enjoys anal too, a best man gets behind her and enters her ass. She then takes the other two in hand and sucks and strokes the other two best men. So in total, this brings it to a 5 best man wedding (4 if she doesn't like anal)! The other men sit and watch and wait for their turn.

As my bride gets her pussy and ass pounded, she greedily sucks on two cocks, licking away all the precum oozing out their pricks and gets face fucked. Then our friend begins reading the vows while she gets slammed in every hole. As he recites the traditional vows, I look lovingly into my bride's eyes and she looks back with not only love but lust: "Do you (my name), take (her name), to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" In which I reply, "I DO!" He then turns to her, but instead of asking her the question, he tells her to repeat after him. As she recites, she pauses to let out moans and is sometimes muffled by the cocks sliding in and out of her throat! All the men viewing stroke their cocks every now and then getting ready for the end of the ceremony.

Finally, our friend says the magic words: "I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the Bride!" Hopefully at this point, my best men are ready to cum. All at once they cum, inside her pussy, ass, inside her mouth, and on her face. After they all finish cumming, they step to the side. My bride stands up, cum oozing out her, running down her legs. Her face is soaked, her tits are soaked, and she looks at me so very lovingly. At that moment, we kiss deeply. As our lips part, a string of cum stretches connecting from her lips to mine. All the men stand and applaud as we hold hands and look out to them. My new bride then kisses me on the lips once more and walks into the audience of men and begins to fuck each one of them.

Everyone finishes up with my new bride. I would just watch on as she fucked them all not getting a chance to be with her just yet. They all get dressed and get one last look at my new wife all covered in their cum. They all shake my hand and congratulate me and my wife and then they all leave. The house reeks of sex and is dead quiet. I go to my wife laying on the couch sleeping. As she sleeps, she has a small smile on her face. I pick her up and begin walking to our bedroom. As I walk, she begins to awaken. I could smell her, she smells like cum and her breath smells of cock. She looks at me and grins, a big sloppy grin, then wraps her arms around my neck. I get her to the bedroom and gently lay her down on our bed. I then lay down on the bed next to her and with a new found engergy she gets on top of me. She grabs my extremely hard and extremely sore cock and sits on it. I'm inside her; really deep inside. I can feel the cum of other men seeping down my shaft. She looks at me lovingly and kisses me and we make love for the first time as man and wife. It doesn't take me long to cum as I will not have cummed during the whole wedding (at least I pray that I won't) and she colapses on me. Her cum soaked body is on top of me and I am now wet with the cum of other men. I embrace her. We are now one body covered in cum. As I begin to drift off to sleep, her sleeping on top of me, I begin to dream of what our honeymoon will be like.

The question now is, where are you my beautiful bride?

Feel free to make some comments. I would like to know what some of you think.

Reactions: Bangasauras

Users who are viewing this thread