• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GA wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date

robleah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2023
I would really love to talk to guys in southern GA about fucking my wife , I don't know when it's going to happen but I would love to know you are close . Screenshot_20240317-143518.png

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, yourmanneoh, BullofGa and 5 others
How about a guy from south Alabama, who has the time and means to travel?

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie and Lovasianladies
I know someone from GA would love to fuck her in front of me ...let me hear how and what you would do with her , It may turn in to reality for you...IMG_20240421_082655.jpg

Reactions: BullofGa and DEOD
Here is a little more for my GA guys to think about , IMG_20240510_212853.jpg

Reactions: BullofGa
Talk to me GA guys who wants to pull that shirt open and suck on these titties IMG_20240227_073804.jpg

Reactions: BullofGa and bananadick
Bull in Southeastern Ga here.Im 100% real and in Ga.If a fucking in front of you is what she needs then that’s what she will get.Id lick and suck her from her toes to her nose and leave hickeys on them sexy tits and on that Badonkey donk ass of hers.By then she will be good and creamy and begging to suck on this cock and have it shoved in her.Holler back at me and let’s make this a Reality

Reactions: robleah

Users who are viewing this thread