• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking vs Making Love

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Over the years, my wife Kris has had many lovers and I've been fortunate to have watched and listened to her in bed with them on many occasions. At first I always wanted to be present watching or at least listening from another room. It gave me a sense of security that I was in control of the situation to some degree. Once Kris became comfortable with a "steady" boyfriend I learned that leaving them alone to enjoy themselves for a few hours was also a major turn-on for both myself and my beautiful wife.

When I first encouraged Kris to take a lover I thought the sex would be limited to straight-on fucking without any romantic "lovemaking" taking place. As time went on I realized that Kris' feelings about the guys varied greatly. Several of her lovers were basically studs with big dicks who could fuck her properly and make her come several times and last much longer than the average guy (including myself). My premature ejaculation problem was one of the main reasons why I convinced Kris to take on a lover in the first place, so I could watch and listen to her enjoying sex. She was mostly unsatisfied with our sex during the early years of our marriage.

When my wife's current boyfriend Vincent comes over our house it is obvious that they are making passionate love and not just engaging in fuck sessions. Vince has been a good friend of ours for years and his wife is more than happy to share her hubby with my wife. His strong sexual appetite was too much for her and she feels better knowing that he is getting some extra pussy from her good friend as opposed to cheating on her with a wide assortment of sluts.

Sometimes I will come home from work after Vince has arrived for a "date" with Kris. I try to quietly listen or watch some of their lovemaking before letting them know I am there. It is amazing to see how they interact when they think they are alone ! If Vince is pumping his big dick into my wife from behind he will frequently lean forward to kiss her shoulders, lick her neck, and nibble on her ears. Kris goes wild when he does this, and she will sometimes lean back and turn her head so they can share a deep, soulful kiss. Vince will also gently massage her tits while his prick is buried deep inside my wife's pussy. I feel as if I am watching two newlyweds who are deeply in love. Years ago this type of behavior would have made me extremely jealous, but these days I relish these tender moments between the two lovers and it always gives me an instant hard-on.

I recently went on a three night business trip and Vincent stopped by each night to play with my wife. Kris texted me occasional updates to fuel my imagination, such as "We just finished making love... going to shower together now". The thought of Vince enjoying my wife's body in the bedroom, emptying his balls inside her, then playing with her in the shower was too much for me. I unrolled a condom onto my throbbing dick and jerked off to a strong climax within seconds. Ten minutes later, Kris texted "Vince is hard again ! I soaped him up really well and now he wants to stick his dick back inside me - lol". I was surprised I got aroused so quickly, and after a few minutes of playing with my dick, I put on another rubber and jerked off until I filled the tip with come.

I ********** on the bed, totally drained and content knowing that Kris was having so much fun in bed with Vincent.

I am looking for responses from guys who enjoy leaving their wives alone with lovers so they can really have fun together. Have you had the occasion to secretly watch them make love ? Are there any things they did, or said, that stand out in your memory ? And did you become super excited spying on them ?

Andrew1

Reactions: zippless and Custer Laststand
andrew1 said:
Over the years, my wife Kris has had many lovers. .......... My premature ejaculation problem was one of the main reasons I convinced Kris to take on a lover in the first place. ..... Andrew1
Andrew1,

That was very good justification for encouraging your wife to seek much-more-satisfying sex with other men.

Thanks for posting your well-written feelings about being cuckolded by your sexy wife and her lover Vincent (as well as many other men, previously).

—Custer

Reactions: azsurfer77
I always encourage my wife and her lover to make passionate love with lots of kissing and caressing. But every once and a while when a guy comes over, consumed by lust, and takes her to our marital bed, and gives her a good old fashioned pounding, making the bedsprings squeak, well that's hot too.
I am almost always with my wife when she get's fucked. I love to watch and have sloppy seconds to much. But your description of what it was like when you were on your business trip made me hard. It was almost like they were newlyweds. Maybe I should pay for them to take a vacation together while I sit home and jerk off.