• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking Pregnant Women

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
bighdpitslut said:
During my first pregnancy I was very close to my due date and always horny, and one night my husband kept teasing me so I said fuck it. It was spring train for baseball in Arizona so we went to an area called Westgate where people hang out before and after the games. We talked to some guys and the next thing u know I'm doggy style on one of the guys hotel room beds and have a 5 guy train ran on me. I came so many times and felt so good. We got back home and my husband fucked me then we showed. 1 hour later I was in the hospital giving birth.

Oh my goodness! I came so hard reading this story. I love fucking and creampieing married women. I love you were able to take full advantage of it.
I've been a bull for a few couples that got pregnant. I love it. I love how their tits and belly bulge, and I love how there is no concern about getting them pregnant.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
When I was married, and my wife got pregnant, she absolutely craved sex. She couldn't get enough of my cock, and I loved it. We had sex right up to the night before she went into labor. We did doggy, but she was always obsessed with cowgirl, so she mounted me most of the time. I loved caressing her big belly, and she really got off on that. She started out a 34A cup, but her tits swelled to D cups, and she loved being a bit tit girl during her pregnancy and breastfeeding. And yes, she did let me nurse her, and let me tell you, tasting mother's milk as a father from your wife is amazing.

Reactions: natasnaikul, lnohhnvm and SquirmingSub
I've yet to have sex with a pregnant woman, but I would jump at the opportunity!

Reactions: goodwood2506
Love pregnant women. Early in my marriage, the first "other woman" to seduce me was pregnant. Preggies are simmering in hormones, craving revalidation of their physical attractiveness, and often married to a man who is backing away, sexually, during her time. Ripe for the picking.

Users who are viewing this thread