• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucked in her wedding dress

• Thread starterStirling
  • Start date

Stirling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
She was married. Who knows what her husband thought when she went out, every single night. He must have suspected she was fucking around on him. Their relationship wasn't going well. He couldn't have known she came to my place every night after work, let herself in through the back door, stripped herself naked and knelt there on her hands and knees, presenting her soaking pussy, waiting for me to come and use her.

Oh, there are a lot of stories attached to that, but I lack the time. So I will tell you instead of the time he was away, and I went to her house. She had a surprise for me, she promised. Did she ever. I went in, went upstairs and found her, face down and ass up.

In her wedding dress.

Now you who read here must understand the special thrill that comes in claiming another man's woman, in violating her, in making her submit in ways she never will to him. I know that thrill well, and yet the effect on me was electric. I fucked her without preliminary, deep and hard, the flared white fabric spread out, pulled up over her tiny waist, her white stockings and garters framing her ass for me. She screamed and moaned and squirmed beneath me as I held her down, in the perfect position for my cock. I fucked her so hard it hurt, punishing her cervix for her criminal sexuality, and she begged for it harder, harder harder.

I nearly ********** when I came.

i guess Stirling is the only bull here in and amongst
a sea of half men and self-confessed fags and crypto-cucks :)

Never Thought of a Wedding Dress Shag

Stirling said:
She was married. Who knows what her husband thought when she went out, every single night. He must have suspected she was fucking around on him. Their relationship wasn't going well. He couldn't have known she came to my place every night after work, let herself in through the back door, stripped herself naked and knelt there on her hands and knees, presenting her soaking pussy, waiting for me to come and use her.

Oh, there are a lot of stories attached to that, but I lack the time. So I will tell you instead of the time he was away, and I went to her house. She had a surprise for me, she promised. Did she ever. I went in, went upstairs and found her, face down and ass up.

In her wedding dress.

Now you who read here must understand the special thrill that comes in claiming another man's woman, in violating her, in making her submit in ways she never will to him. I know that thrill well, and yet the effect on me was electric. I fucked her without preliminary, deep and hard, the flared white fabric spread out, pulled up over her tiny waist, her white stockings and garters framing her ass for me. She screamed and moaned and squirmed beneath me as I held her down, in the perfect position for my cock. I fucked her so hard it hurt, punishing her cervix for her criminal sexuality, and she begged for it harder, harder harder.

I nearly ********** when I came.

Would love to here more about this woman, Stirling. Regarding the wedding dress; what a great expression of preferential desire. I'm a firm believer in clothing being a powerful medium of expressing desire and intent, but more than that, as a means of impressing and establishing the same. Controlling a woman's wardrobe is an important element in controlling her pussy.

PICTURES, Where the H@!! are the PICTURES!!

Saraha said:
A wife who puts on her wedding dress again and offers herself to new men, is obviously not getting enough sex from her husband.

==============

ya think? :confused:

She certainly wasn't.

And - what's important is seizing a woman's mind, her imagination. That said, for women especially, clothing holds powerful symbolism, and what she wears represents her presentation to the world. If you want her to send a message - or want to send a message to her - clothing is a very powerful tool.

Stirling said:
She certainly wasn't.

And - what's important is seizing a woman's mind, her imagination. That said, for women especially, clothing holds powerful symbolism, and what she wears represents her presentation to the world. If you want her to send a message - or want to send a message to her - clothing is a very powerful tool.

That sums it up quite nicely.

Its a symbol of our exclusive bond as that is the special dress just for me. But thinking of her fucking a bull while wearing it and seeing her and the dress defiled before me would at once be hot but also torture. He pulls her dress up, plunders her pussy and fucks her without mercy before wiping his cock on the dress. :-/

Attachments

• 180498_188384987858913_100000622387993_543008_6299145_n-1.jpg
    180498_188384987858913_100000622387993_543008_6299145_n-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 250
If a wife enjoys her wedding night, it is OKAY to put on her wedding dresses many more times and re-live the experience.

Each bull can buy her a ring to put on her finger alongside her husband's (ring).

She could invite her best girlfriend to "act as a bridesmaid witness" as her subsequent grooms do the deed.

Instead of signing a Register, the new "husband" can carve a notch in the bedhead as a permanent reminder to the legal husband that other men have visited her bedroom. If each "husband" has his special mark, it can be an incentive for each "husband" to out-do each other and get the most notches into the bedhead. Nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry to get the creamy "honey" flowing in the loins.

Love the idea of a wife becoming a body to be prized. To be competed for, and the winner is the one that enters her velvety fuck hole the most times, with notches in the bedhead. What a way for the husband to be put in his place and see how is wife is now a desirable commodity, each guy entering her with her wedding dress on, and he is just a helpless guy trying desperately to keep up cumming in her pussy knowing its being used by many others before him.

Saraha said:
If a wife enjoys her wedding night, it is OKAY to put on her wedding dresses many more times and re-live the experience.

Each bull can buy her a ring to put on her finger alongside her husband's (ring).

She could invite her best girlfriend to "act as a bridesmaid witness" as her subsequent grooms do the deed.

Instead of signing a Register, the new "husband" can carve a notch in the bedhead as a permanent reminder to the legal husband that other men have visited her bedroom. If each "husband" has his special mark, it can be an incentive for each "husband" to out-do each other and get the most notches into the bedhead. Nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry to get the creamy "honey" flowing in the loins.

Attachments

• 180498_188384987858913_100000622387993_543008_6299145_naa.jpg
    180498_188384987858913_100000622387993_543008_6299145_naa.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 92
i actually let the best man have me on my wedding night and my new hubby had me the next night. Hubby still doesn't know it happened.

delwyn20dd said:
i actually let the best man have me on my wedding night and my new hubby had me the next night. Hubby still doesn't know it happened.

So naughty. Fill us in on the details, please, especially of the first night.

delwyn20dd said:

.. and hubby does not need to know he was not the best man, excuse the pun.

Users who are viewing this thread