• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From a cock sucking school girl , to my cuckolding

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
IT STARTED WITH A LONG HISTORY ( NOW TODAY )

I am 59 years old now , and my wife is 57 . We have been married for 38 years; and my wife was a virgin when we met; and I didn't have a lot of experience , but did fuck a couple of girlfriends before we met . We dated for a year and a half and I took her virginity after two months , but my wife knew I loved eating her pussy more and I guess she loved sucking my cock too .

Because one night up in her room she was sucking my cock , and I was trying to tell her what to do with what experience I had from a couple of other girls , I felt like an idiot when she told me , “ I know how to suck a cock I learned it while in high school “, that’s how I kept my virginity . And that’s ! what got me started on thinking of her with other guys , I thought of her sucking on their cocks in back seats after school , and that got me excited . I like thinking back to when my wife and I were younger and dating . In the beginning , she wouldn't allow me to cum in her mouth , she was probably the same way with those guys in high school . Then one time I came without telling her , I was on the verge and she got a good taste; and that was a big turn around . She got a good taste of cum and she didn’t like it , but couldn't get enough of cock sucking . Before long , she was thinking of ways and places to blow me even out in a row boat , we got away from some friends at this park and was hiding behind some trees in this boat .

Shortly after we married , we left home and headed for Wisconsin. She ended up getting a job as a office receptionist ; Then at one point we ended up going through a rough patch , me drinking to much and us fighting , and the sex stopped for a little while . Then I remember one time we were talking and I’m not sure how it came up , but I think I said if were not going to have sex , I can find someone else . My wife went one up on me saying , “well for your information I’ve already been propositioned at work and I took him up on it . I was WOW! a little shocked at first but then had such mixed feeling about it . I was hurt but after a few days of not being able to get it out of my head , I wanted to know more . What did she really do with this guy she works with , there must have been some kind of sex , and it was making me hard , my wife was around 23 at the time . So after a couple of weeks of going insane thinking about her making out with some guy she works with , I had to know .

We started getting along again and having sex , that lead to me starting up some dirty pillow talk . I asked her about her infidelity and in the heat of passion with my wife all wet and excited she told me about being in Kevin’s office and him coming on to her . That lead to him kissing her and feeling her up , then she told me this guy Kevin pulled out his cock and she bend over and sucked him off and even swallowed his cum load ( So I was cuckold by my wife way back then in mid 70’s before I even heard of the word cuckold ) . She said she was sorry and that was the only time she did it . I don’t know how true that was , there must have still been some sexual tension between them , wouldn‘t you think ?, but I believed her . Then she felt how hard I got after she told me and said , “you liked hearing about me sucking Kevin’s cock don‘t you , my wife knew I liked being cuckolded even before she ever heard of the word herself , and said “well that’s good because I love sucking cock and since your so hard , Kevin also got a hand inside my pantyhose , rubbing my pussy then fingered me . OH MAN that did it , I exploded in her mouth as she was telling me all this while sucking my cock , I remember she even told me Kevin’s cock was bigger , a little longer and fatter then mine , it was really nice , she said .

NOW ! I was hooked on seeing my wife being a total wet slut for other men , sucking them off , and them using her cunt as a cumhole . So it started for me way back then , from her cocksucking days in high school to sucking this guy in his office when she was 23 , and I know she‘s been hit on by others over the years . Then we even had a really exciting 3sum 5 years later in 82 with this guy I worked with at the time , that lasted like 3 years till 85 . I loved seeing this guy fuck my wife and her sucking his big fat cock . Then there was a long dry spell like 12 years until John in 97 , he worked with her and was calling all hours of the night . My wife would stay up talking for over and hour , 3 or 4 times a week . I snooped around and found cum soaked panty liners in the garbage when she would come home late from work .

She knew , I knew something was going on , then she didn’t hide it , she would kiss me after work and smile , can you smell John’s you know what ? My wife would grab my crotch and laugh , your hard , you like me cuckolding you ? she knew what I would say YES DEAR . That lasted like a year , John was fired from where she worked and moved on , probably to cuckold another husband somewhere . I seen her fucked like a slut from my work friend and I would love to hear her say , I’ve been wanting to suck another guys cock , having a different cock now would be real exciting , OH MAN I’d cum right there . .
I was being funny one night while my wife we draining me , telling her that I was going to bring home another guy for her to suck off . I know , and she HAS to know who I would love to get , my drunken loser old friend Gary . MAN to see him get her so wet and excited . She doesn’t like Gary at all , but I love to think if she had his big cock in her face , she would touch it , smell it and taste his cock and would love it , disgusting Gary‘s fat uncut cock .

So here we are today , Its been a long , long time again since my wife had another cock , at least that’s what I THINK? Because we haven’t fucked in over a year . She let’s me eat her and jack off on the sheets , but then I have to lick up my mess . I think she’s fucking this younger guy Jeff , he’s in his 40’s and she mentioned his name in a fantasy when I was eating her . Maybe it’s my over active perverted cuckold thoughts , but I think of him telling my wife her pussy belongs to him now , that’s why she won’t let me fuck her , I only get to lick it , and she only jacks me off sometimes , to keep me going .

Users who are viewing this thread