• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fridays are good

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
I had the pleasure of watching my wife, Beth, make love to our friend Larry. Beth had stopped off at one of the quick stops for wine coolers. She was browsing the selection when Larry walked up behind her and whispered in her ear if she saw anything she liked. Beth was startled when she turned around, but was relieved to see Larry standing there. She answered, "I do now". Larry was also just getting off work and Beth commented that he looked like he had a rough day. He told her he had worked outside all day in the heat and it was a particularly rough one today, and now he had a long drive home. Beth asked if he would like to come over to our house to cool off and maybe have a wine cooler. Larry accepted. He went out to his truck got his things and threw in Beth's car while she paid for the wine coolers. When they got here, Beth offered Larry a drink and told him to make himself home. He said he really could use a shower. Beth told him to help his self. So he went out to the car and got some extra clothes he had with him. Beth showed him to the master bathroom and was about to leave when Larry grabbed her and told her she looked like she could use a shower, also. She said when he pulled her close, she could smell his musky sweat and then he roughly kissed her. First she said she was fine, but as she went to get her wine cooler she had second thoughts. Beth stripped off and climbed into the shower. She said when she nuzzled close to him he still had a musky smell and when she licked his skin the shower water combined with his sweat and made an aphrodisiac cocktail that made her pussy quiver. They just stood there rubbing each other under the shower spray enjoying each others bodies and kissing. My wife and her lover started washing the sweat off of each others bodies and passionately kissing. When they had finished they toweled each other off and continued to make out like two lovers on their honeymoon. They continued their hot embrace as they made their way to our bed. Beth knelt in front of Larry. At first she was lovingly kissing his cock with light little pecks, but as her arousal grew further, she was soon rubbing it across her face and devouring it with her mouth. Larry said it felt so good his legs weakened and he had to sit down on the edge of the bed while Beth continued to orally worship him. Finally Beth climbed on to the bed and impaled herself on his shaft. They had been going at it for about thirty minutes when I got home from work. When I came in the door I could hear the soft moans of a women enjoying herself. Our usual routine on Fridays is we have sex and then go out to a nice restaurant. As I made my way down the hall I continued to hear moans, and thought what a treat I was in for. As I slowly swung the door open to peek in, there was my beautiful wife on her back with her legs rapped around our friend's hips. I continued to watch them quietly from the foot of the bed just soaking up the erotic spectacle laid out in front of me. My wife thoroughly giving herself to another man, and him completely taking care of her sexually needs. I was quietly watching for a couple of minutes when my wife peeks out from around Larry's broad shoulder and says, "Sorry honey I couldn't wait for you. I told her that it was alright and went to one of the other rooms to undress and a get a chair. For me there is nothing more arousing than watch from the foot the bed as your wife is being pumped full of another man's cock and cum. I love watching Larry's balls slap my wife's ass he passionately makes love to her. Most of the time I just sit and play with my cock while one of my wife's lovers ravage her, but occasionally I will be particularly randy and I want get in on the action and urge them on. Tonight I was in one of those moods. I asked my wife if she was enjoying the big cock that was inside her. She could just manage to grunt out a yes. I asked her if she loved Larry's cock, and she groaned yes. I told her to tell Larry how much she loved his cock, and then show him. She knew what I needed. She told him in a loud voice, "Larry I love your big cock; it is so much better than my husband's". She then proceeded to show him how much she loved be fucked by him by opening her mouth and giving him a deep deep kiss. This never fails to cause me to blow my load. I went to the bathroom to clean up and let the 2 lovers finish up. I was watching TV in the living room when I notice it had gone quiet in our bedroom. I again went to peek in. Larry's sleepy hormones had kicked in and he napping. Beth was cuddled up next to him until she saw I was spying on them. She pretended like she hadn't notice me. She lazily rolled onto her back started to rub her pussy. As she spread her legs Larry's cum seeped out of her. She started to play with herself as I watched on. She dipped her finger in her pussy and then raised to her lips, sucking her and Larry's juices off if. In a soft voice she said," I could sure use some more of that". I disrobed and walked into the bedroom with my cock my hand. I pointed my cock at her and asked if it would due. She replied," barely"., but invited me between her legs anyways. I didn't last long. The wet slick sensation of Larry's cum in my wife's pussy; her dirty talk, and the scent of another man's cock on her breath and I was blowing my load in no time. I asked if she was getting up. She said she was going to cuddle with Larry and see if she couldn't coax another round out of Larry. So I left the two in our bed and slept out on the couch while they've gone at it all night.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread