Found out my gf went to a xv party with her ex

• Thread starterkokit
  • Start date

kokit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2022
I couldnt go with her to the party so she went with a girl friend but looking at some pictures of the party i saw her ex there i asked her about it but not directly just questions like who was at the party or if she knew someone but she denied everything i dont want to be really pushy about it so i didnt show her the pictures im not sure its her ex but the guy really looks like him

Posting a picture of the guy back when they were together

IMG_1768.jpeg
IMG_7577.jpeg
IMG_7576.jpg
IMG_8358.jpeg

Reactions: VeteranBull, fallingtopieces, rwall and 4 others
Does it matter with who she went? Could be a coincidence that he was there or maybe they went together. Many gf's and wives go out with an ex or male friend.

Reactions: ckc
Vitall said:
Does it matter with who she went? Could be a coincidence that he was there or maybe they went together. Many gf's and wives go out with an ex or male friend.
is it really that common?

Didn't you check her pussy that nite to see if some one had been there,i am sure she would've liked an oral inspection.

I dont know how i feel i kinda like it but i dont at the same time

kokit said:
is it really that common?
of course it is, would not surprise me. I see and hear many things like this in my own area.

kokit said:
I dont know how i feel i kinda like it but i dont at the same time
having mixed feelings is normal, what weigh more on you, like it or hate it?

kokit said:
I couldnt go with her to the party so she went with a girl friend but looking at some pictures of the party i saw her ex there i asked her about it but not directly just questions like who was at the party or if she knew someone but she denied everything i dont want to be really pushy about it so i didnt show her the pictures im not sure its her ex but the guy really looks like him

IMG_1768.jpeg
IMG_7577.jpeg
IMG_7576.jpg
IMG_8358.jpeg
She is so very stunningly beautiful 😏🔥👍

kokit said:

IMG_1768.jpeg
IMG_7577.jpeg
IMG_7576.jpg
IMG_8358.jpeg
Would you have a problem with it if she was still fucking him or does that turn you on? Judging by her looks any guy would try to fuck her if they could. I know I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckc