• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

for tina and teen slut

• Thread startersoft2inches
  • Start date

soft2inches

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
You get this hard

Attachments

• soft2inches.jpg
    soft2inches.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4,540
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG!!! Soft2, is that really you!! Oh you poor little baby! :lol: :lol: :lol: Soft2 gets my vote to be the poster boy for all white men. mmmmmmm, that pic just makes me want to taunt, belittle, deny and frustrate you !! Of course, I'm going to show this to ALL of my white GF's (and my black stud lovers).

Thanx Soft2, you have a real giggler there!

BTW Soft2, how in the world do you masturbate something that small?
Yours is what I would call a white pointer - to small to hang down even when it is soft- it just points straight out :lol:

If I were to masturbate you, I would probably just use the soles of my feet

ahh man, soft2inches. Why did you have to go and let them see that. You had to know all the white females were going to laugh and throw it in our faces. They're always looking for every bit of proof that we are inferior to the black men. They don't take any pity on us white guys for our small pee pees. and how they love to hold the bros above us with their huge cocks that make us even look punier.

Hey Soft2, would love to see you in the nude, dancing to that song by 20 finger "Dont want no short, short man" :p It would be a real scream to watch your little tinker bell bob up and down and side to side!

In fact, why not have all the white boys who post here get together at a club known for its I/R scene, and do a nude group dance for the crowd!
And I have the perfect name for your dance troupe :

The "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie" dancers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i knew you'd laugh tina.

it does just stick str8 out

Ha ha - for all you white guys out there, this is just what Tina and I are talking about? How are we supposed to even feel that?? And I bet you'd be spurting just feeling my breath on your cock - I wouldn't even get a chance to slide it into my mouth would I soft2inches??

How do you even wank it? It can only be between your thumb and forefinger ... and even then I should think it keeps slipping out!!

TeenSlut said:
Ha ha - for all you white guys out there, this is just what Tina and I are talking about? How are we supposed to even feel that?? And I bet you'd be spurting just feeling my breath on your cock - I wouldn't even get a chance to slide it into my mouth would I soft2inches??

How do you even wank it? It can only be between your thumb and forefinger ... and even then I should think it keeps slipping out!!

It gets to 4" hard

soft2inches said:
It gets to 4" hard

And that's supposed to satisfy me??!?

heh

mine's 4.5 inches hard, maybe that extra half inch will do the trick eh teenslut :p ?

I wouldn't bet on it ... tell me, do you think you'd cum before I managed to get your cock in my mouth too? :wink:

naw

oh hell no :)
i'd last at least long enough to feel your soft slutty white lips on my small cock :)
got my word on that babe

The question is though, would I be able to feel that little cock on my slutty lips at all? I'm used to a good few mouthfulls now :wink:

well

hmmm, good question

well, only one way to find out :)

if only you weren't across the atlantic, sigh

like the idea

I like very much Tina's Idea for all white men who post here to go to aclub and strip for Tinas amusement. Does anyone heve some suggestions?

Not all whites are that small, mine is a good 7 length and 5.5 thickness fully erect. I also have some well endowed white friend, 1 guy mark is 9 inches and thicker than mine and a guy who originates from newcastle upon tyne who I went to school with had 11 inches and as thick as my wrist.
I have seen both of my friends dicks b4 so I know that ain't bullshitting about their sizes. My mate Ant from newcastle was very popular with the girls as you can imagine.

I do feel sorry for those smaller guys though, must be torture.

here is my cock for you to see, but dont think I'm trying to say I'm equal to some of these very well hung men black or white as I know mine is average.
But doesnt sexual tecnique matter here or is everyone just a size queen ?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 123
although i enjoy using white women, i have never condoned the brand of belittlement which tina and teenslut employ. the fact is that the psychological impact of such sharp verbal denegration is uncalculatable. many other professional men like myself share this viewpoint.

thachief said:
although i enjoy using white women, i have never condoned the brand of belittlement which tina and teenslut employ. the fact is that the psychological impact of such sharp verbal denegration is uncalculatable. many other professional men like myself share this viewpoint.

wow talk about missing the point! :)

Users who are viewing this thread