• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For the black guys

• Thread startershy_wife
  • Start date

shy_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2009
Any black guys like?

Yep,I do,and I bet white guys will like too

jaxx said:
Yep,I do,and I bet white guys will like too

Jaxx as a white guy you're right

mmmm Lovely :)

She's very nice - I do want to point out what I've noticed about the black guys on this site. If she was born a female and she has a pulse, they're going to want to fuck it.

SC David I completely agree with you it's like there is no control.

Thanks for the comments guys. I like black and white guys. My husband is white but I have a huge attraction to black guys. those are my hands. I was not sure if any guys would like my tits. I am 36 and they are not quite like they use to be. It's nice to know black and white guys like.

im black and i like them, let your boyfriend know every brutha on the internet wants a piece ;-) tell him we're gona make him watch, mwahahaha

:p

B.B.L

MMMMmmmm!

Lets see some of that tight white mom pussay and arse!

shy_wife said:
Thanks for the comments guys. I like black and white guys. My husband is white but I have a huge attraction to black guys. those are my hands. I was not sure if any guys would like my tits. I am 36 and they are not quite like they use to be. It's nice to know black and white guys like.

honey you've got nothing to be shy about!

Thanks Guys, All the comments are exciting me. Should I have husband take some more pictures to post

shy_wife said:
Thanks Guys, All the comments are exciting me. Should I have husband take some more pictures to post

absolutely.... tell him your new friends want to see all that you have to offer

ummm. yea. decent tits.

Users who are viewing this thread