• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Show. You likes II

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
Where do you think your going?

Cassie said:
:)Hi doc, give me a moment, still panting after your last effort. Loved it, loved it. Can't wait for your fingers to feel me up, and that rock hard penis to enter me, I will be using my vaginal muscles to squeeze it whilst I rotate and arch my back to gain maximum penetration, I will have to go before I cum, its o.k. just going to put on the teddy and cotton panties for you, anything else while I'm at it. Love Cassie

I'm not finished with you yet! Hubby & BF can have you when we're done for the evening.
While I still have you up against the wall with your hands pressed against it high above your head, I will move my hands slowly down the sides of your torso;feeling every rise and dip of each sculpted rib along your sides until they stop and gain a firm hold at your hips.

Can you feel my long fingers digging into your pelvic bone and my thumbs swirling at the dimples in your low back?

Your back is arched to the wall and I can see the long muscles along your spine quiver to hold that position so that perfect round ass can stand at attention to receive a slow and even deeper stroke than before...

You hold tight, but I feel the muscles in you vagina give way as the tip of my cock bumps your cervix for the very first time...

You bite your bottom lip as I let out a controlled sigh... I bump it again slowly but harder this time.

A little faster now but hitting the mark on every stroke. Both of us in stride in this union and attuned to the slightest movement and variation.

You look back at me as if to say when? I respond by kissing you more deeply than you ever have been kissed. The answer in that kiss as I breathe into your mouth, is soon... Very soon.

To be continued.
Your new lover,
doc

You know me too well.

:)Hello darling, don't make me wait any longer let it go, I need your seed inside me, I want to hold it up there as long as I can, and then feel it slide down me. Please I want more, doc I am actually trembling well done, love you heaps Cassie.:)

My wife says...

I can finish the story after I see a picture of what I'm describing in the story. You don't have to send a face pic if you don't want too.

Love,
Don

doc94 said:
I can finish the story after I see a picture of what I'm describing in the story. You don't have to send a face pic if you don't want too.

Love,
Don

I'm ready for you now Cassie, is hubby and BF watching us now?

Anticipation.

;)
doc94 said:
I'm ready for you now Cassie, is hubby and BF watching us now?
Ritchard asked me to leave Robert, which I wont. Robert is watching thus the title anticipation. You know I can't submit a photo, check pm if you don't. OK here goes. I'm 5.33" blonde, not natural, brown eyes, I model underwear part time, just department store not big time. Oh I forgot my weight is 90lbs, Bra size 34 B cup, as you know I don't wear them, no need to self supporting breasts 20" waist 35" hips. regularly work out because of the modeling assignments. That do you Doc. Love you Cassie.:)

I'll go first.

Since you've seen "Cassie" already,

First of all, I have a pretty light complexion but I am a tribal member living on a reservation in Oregon.

I am 5' 11" tall with long black hair. I have brown eyes but look a little like Johnny Depp.

My wife and I work out all of the time so we are in great shape and striking looking.

I weigh about 170 pounds and have a quite muscular physique. I have nice tight butt muscles that was made especially for driving the goods into your pretty little flower.

More in a little bit. I got horny and I have to go make my wife cum before she leaves for work.

Be back soon! then it's your turn.
Luvs from doc

Forgot.

:)I'm 32 years old and have two children. Is that enough Doc. love you Cassie.

I'm Back!

Cassie said:
:)I'm 32 years old and have two children. Is that enough Doc. love you Cassie.

I'm 44. have 3 girls
Love, doc

Back Case!

I made my wife cum twice (she took one on her own thinking it would slip by me while she was riding me reverse cowgirl) and I came once after I had her sweating and exhausted. My cock was still hard ten minutes later. So there is plenty left for you!

44 years old

:)
doc94 said:
I made my wife cum twice (she took one on her own thinking it would slip by me while she was riding me reverse cowgirl) and I came once after I had her sweating and exhausted. My cock was still hard ten minutes later. So there is plenty left for you!
Age has not wearied you, or the years condemned. Enough is never enought for me Doc, but thank you anyway. Whats you wifes name? she sounds nice. Love you, Cassie.;)

Well do the same for me.

doc94 said:
Don't let me have to finish it off for you, I'm not sweating, I'm not exhausted and I'm not satisfied. Cassie.

I believe we were still on the wall right?

Shall I take to to the room now?

I think

doc94 said:
Shall I take to to the room now?
:confused:Do you want a bloody written invitation, now get on with it, I want you to make love to me, think you can manage it. Cassie.

I say to you in a whisper...

It could be R, or it could be T... Should we answer?

Sorry babe, Tam just left. was distracted.

Oh Dear.

;)
doc94 said:
Sorry babe, Tam just left. was distracted.

Get some sleep honey, we were actually undressing, facing each other and admiring each others features, I pulled my blouse off, ******** my breasts, you gasped and said, There perfect, your gaze went down to my bare pubic area in admiration ( I model underwear of course I'm shaved) You gave a little gasp as you fondled my breasts, amazed at how the nipples grew and became excited. You removed your pants, it was awesome, a totem of incredible length, strength and rigidity, I could see droplets of love dew coming from the head, I wanted to caress it, stroke it, worship it, I dropped to my knees. Your turn my love, take it from here Cassie.:;)

You really do not waste any time!

Cassie my sweetie, The phone really did ring and my youngest needs a ride home so I have to go get her from the football game. It is midnight here but I shall return and fulfill your every wish and then some.

You will be with me again soon... Very soon. Promise and much loves, Doc

You were right!

There you were. Pretty a a peach on your knees in front of me.

With my left hand, I grabbed the bottom of your little chin and pulled your mouth to mine. As I knelt down to kiss you again, I gazed and bathed in your beautiful eyes until they closed.

Then after a long passionate kiss, I released you to pleasure me with that pouting wet & warm mouth of yours. You started slowly with your tongue at the tip and not touching that hot steel with your hands at all.
I could feel your tongue swirling away at the opening to get a small taste of my silky precum. Then you then tilted you head backwards and to the side a little to let your beautiful blonde hair flow down the front of my my left leg.

You then began to tease the underside of my cock by stroking it with your lips from the head to the base allowing it to slide over the skin of your smooth pretty face on each pass.

You then grab me by the shaft and pull the skin back as far as it will go and wrap you lips over the head and slowly take me in. I can feel the vacuum and see the gloss from your lipstick twinkle as you take me further and further into your waiting mouth. All of the time massaging my rock hard cock with your tongue.
You stop for a moment to feel it pulsate inside your mouth, and then continue. It feels so good! So warm, so wet.

I reach down with both hands and run my fingers though your hair and caress the sides of your face and neck as you milk me.

Your turn Hun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clitoris

Darling my clitoris is burning and like that it has no conscience, I move my mouth faster and faster over your proud shaft, feel it expand and explode, I gulp it down greedily devouring every last drop of that gorgeous brew. We are both breathing fast kissing and cuddling consuming each other with passion. I can cum again you whisper, I need you in my pussy I respond fervently. Then you say, sorry Cassie I need to go to the toilet. Complete that one Love. Cassie.:)

Users who are viewing this thread