• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For Show. You likes II

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
D

doc94

I just bought a new digital camera and I was playing with it today.

Let me know what you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0019_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0019_1_1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_0021_1.JPG
    IMG_0021_1.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0022_1.JPG
    IMG_0022_1.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0020_1.JPG
    IMG_0020_1.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_0024_1.JPG
    IMG_0024_1.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 720
Very nice.

ver nice

wish you were in oklahoma. bet my wife would ENJOY you!!!! :D

tulsa queen linda

tulsa here...

Attachments

• DSC00660.jpg
    DSC00660.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC00436.jpg
    DSC00436.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 253
Thanks for the replies. Here are a few more for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0025_1.JPG
    IMG_0025_1.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0026_1.JPG
    IMG_0026_1.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0027_1.JPG
    IMG_0027_1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0028_1.JPG
    IMG_0028_1.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0029_1.JPG
    IMG_0029_1.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 454
Very suckable cock!

Flacid

:(
doc94 said:
I just bought a new digital camera and I was playing with it today.

Let me know what you think?
Have you got any pics with it in a more angry stance, but your new camera is good. cheers Cassie:)

Very proud.

:)
doc94 said:
Thanks for the replies. Here are a few more for you.
:;)Thats more like it, I could go a few rounds with that one. Love Cassie.

A little angry.

Cassie,

Are these angry enough for you?

Best regards,
doc

Attachments

• IMG_0107_1.JPG
    IMG_0107_1.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_0105_1.JPG
    IMG_0105_1.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0104_1.JPG
    IMG_0104_1.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 509
More than damp.

Hello Doc94, fantastic pics, but you owe me, I've just had to change my panties they were more than a little bit damp. That's one lucky lady, where the heck do you live. hint, hint, love Cassie.

Sorry Cassie!

I made you wet did I? I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble of changing. I hope you were able to cum for the extra work. Those pix are from 2 days ago. I can send you more if you like. Just leave me a private message with your E-mail and I will get some new ones for you.

I would have had you leave the panties on even after I shot a nice warm load inside of you to imprint the moment in your mind. I am in Oregon. Where are you?

Picture this!

Attachments

• IMG_0109_1.JPG
    IMG_0109_1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0111_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0111_1_1.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 370
:p
doc94 said:
I made you wet did I? I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble of changing. I hope you were able to cum for the extra work. Those pix are from 2 days ago. I can send you more if you like. Just leave me a private message with your E-mail and I will get some new ones for you.

I would have had you leave the panties on even after I shot a nice warm load inside of you to imprint the moment in your mind. I am in Oregon. Where are you?

Picture this!
Hello Doc and stop it I like it, will keep the pants on but after you have blown deep inside me, will not take them off again will send you a pm. from the world's best scabbard to the worlds best swordsman, love Cassie.

Hey Cassie!

Considering how hot you are, I anticipated you contacting me. Check out your E-mail. I have a surprise for you!

Best wishes,
doc

Still waiting

doc94 said:
Considering how hot you are, I anticipated you contacting me. Check out your E-mail. I have a surprise for you!

Best wishes,
doc

Hello Doc94, thank you for saying I'm hot, actually your right. Check your pm's, apparently my e'mail is not working again, try that other one I gave you, I'm still waiting for that surprise from you. Um I think we need to get down to the nitty gritty, by the way are you o.k. with me being married. Are you? I only date married guys, but in your case I'm prepared to make an exception. Love Cassie.

I't's a tough job but someone's got to do it!

I'm still trying to get a line on you Cassie but it is no easy task!

No Easy task.

doc94 said:
I'm still trying to get a line on you Cassie but it is no easy task!

Hi Doc94, I'm not easy but its going to be worth it, trust me. Received four messages from you and the one at my proper e'mail address worked. If you sent one to Robert's its o.K. he knows about you and its fine, Ritchard however is another matter don't think I told you he's my current boyfriend, but getting to jealous and possessive, it always happens after a certain period but I will have to offload him. He's a good mate of Roberts so its going to be interesting. Anyway will pm you, we have lots of things to talk about, oh! and the next time do you still want me to keep the pants on. Love Cassie.

Better keep the pamties on for now!

Cassie,

So far, this has been like a game of Hide & Seek! (lol)

One of us is going to be found real soon and when that happens there will not be much time far talk. We will both be so hot for each other that you won't have time to take those panties off!

Catch you after work today!
doc

Its always about the pants

:)Hi Doc, you reply to me and the pants just drop off, not much of a challenge am I. Lets get something straight do you want them on when where at it or off, also what type do you prefer. Another question Bra or no Bra, because my breasts don't need support, I normally don't wear them. However if thats what you want, o.k. Now its your turn. Love Cassie;)

How about this?

Lets start with something sheer. Since your breasts don't need support, no bra.
I silk teddy might be more appropriate. That way I can kneed your breasts from behind you through that silky smooth top.

As for the panties, let's try some small waistband cotton. Then I can tease you with my rock hard staff while I kiss the back of your neck just below your hair line.

When your ready for me, I will know. I will reach down between your legs and feel just how wet that cotton is getting. If they are not wet enough, I will finger you until they are dripping!

Then, and only then, will I slide that cotton up against your inner thighs and give you what you've been waiting for so long.

It will be the ride of your life!

Let's get started!
Doc

Give me a moment

:)Hi doc, give me a moment, still panting after your last effort. Loved it, loved it. Can't wait for your fingers to feel me up, and that rock hard penis to enter me, I will be using my vaginal muscles to squeeze it whilst I rotate and arch my back to gain maximum penetration, I will have to go before I cum, its o.k. just going to put on the teddy and cotton panties for you, anything else while I'm at it. Love Cassie

Users who are viewing this thread