First time watching

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
A new true story, I will also post it under stories:
Due to her current job we are having a long distance relationship during which we decided to have an open relationship. It happened that I had ONS and then my wife also had several ONS before she has found a guy who is now her lover in the town she works when I cannot be there.
A month ago, on new years day, we were sitting at home in the early morning and had nothing to do. I said to her: "you had several ONS, and it got all a bit out of hand and more than we wanted in the beginning, but since you anyway fucked others guy, I would be interested to see you one time doing it. Actually I should watch you one time, just for the experience".
She than opened her tinder profile and startetd swiping and made comments over several guys. Teasing me with asking me which one she should choose. Then she stopped, "how about htis guy? He looks ok". I was laughing and started to prepare breakfast. She tole me: "I am chatting with that guy now". After breakfast I cleaned the kitchen. It was a mess, we had our little new years eve party before. I did not care about her not helping. Usually she does most of the housework, so if she sit's on the sofa and is chatting I would not bother her. But I thought she had stopped chatting with that guy and is chatting with someone else. Cause she was chatting since over an hour and I could not imagine that she does it with the same person, normally on holidays she is chatting a lot with her family who lives abroad. I only realized that she is still busy with that guy, when she started talking to him in a videocall.
I was really suprized, also that she did not mind my presence. But I did not really care what they are talking about and continued doing my housework. I would find it rude to listen to her private tallk.
Suddenly she hang up and told me "He is coming".
I first thougth that is a joke. Then I got a bit annoyed, "How can you invite another man to my house without talking with me about it? I am not even sure whether I meant what I said and I did not expect you to do this and not today and here in our house."
She: "To late, he arrives in two hours, better get ready baby, I am going to take a shower".
I did not expect the guy to come and if, maybe they will just go for a walk, drink a tea but at the end nothing will happen, this is the most likely szenario I could imagine. But I preprared for the worst case szenario and placed enough condoms next to our bed.
The affairs and even the few ONS she had, happend more naturally. I cannot imagine she just orders a guy she does not know at all and fucks him in our house in our bed.
But he arrived. I was wearing a comfortable pair of pants, my wife was still in her bathrobe.
They sat down on the sofa in our living room and I offered drinks. They didn't want anything, I brought at least some mineral water and was glad that I could escape for a minute to the kitchen. The atmosphere was tense. Each of us three was nervous.
I put the glases on the table sat down.... there was still an awkward silence. Then my wife broke it and said: "Maybe it would be best we go straight to the bedroom and get done with it." He said: "No rush, we can sit here for a while" and she "No, no problem, I am ok with it, we all know what you want.... let's get up." Then she stood up took his hand and walked with him towards the stairs up to our bedroom. When they passed me I asked her "Should I come with you or leabe you two for the beginning alone?"
She said: "Come with us". I followed them a few steps then I saw his look and I realize, the whole situtaiton is so awkward, I should give them some privacy to at least sit down on the bed and talk for a while without me being present.
So I told her "I better give you some time to become warm with each other, I will come up in 10 to 15 min".
Then I turned around and went back into the living room. I sed my timer, I neither wanted my wife to feel left alone nor did I want to suprize them and disturb the privacy I gave them too early, that would be rude.
I sat down and try to read newspaper.... when I suddenly heard a noise. I was not sure, so I concentrated, there it was again, it sounded like my wife moaning. I looked to my watch, that is not possible,only three minutes have passed. But then she was moaning again, this time louder.
What to do? I cannot give them 15 min and then stay in the door after 3. They would be mad with me. Maybe he is massaging her. Then again her voice. Probably they have already started the foreplay, so I ran up the stairs, they did not close the bedroom door and while I was walking through the corridor towards the bedroom I could not believe what I saw:
The soles of my wifes feet were pointin in my direction, high up in the air, her legs wide spread and in between the guy on top of her. I saw his naked ass and his balls punding against her, while he was thrusting his dick into my wife. It seemed they just had started, but he was already fucking her.
My heart was pounding heavily and I was out of breath. I did not know what to say, I wsa just standing there behind them and said "You have started without me?"
They did not see or hear me or simply ignored me.I went around the bed, so that I was standing on their side. Then I said in a louder voice "Sorry, I don't want to disturb you, if you like I can leave you alone again, I just need to make sure, you are using condoms".
He then got up from her on his knees, pulled out his dick and said "Don't worry, I would not break the rule". I saw the condom and also that his cock was bigger than mine. Then without saying another word he stuck his dick back into my wifes vagina and continued fucking her.
I was standing there for a while ad did not know to do. It feels wrong to watch other people fucking... but then it is my wife... then she stopped moaning for a while turned her head, looked me at my and said: "Come here baby I want you to hold my hand" then she streched out her arm. I was kneeling down next to he bed holding her hand and looking at her pretty face. She looks so innocent, nobody would expect her to be such a slut.
When the guy saw our romantic gesture he commented "Awsome, I've never saw something like that!" then he changed his pace and fucked my wife faster and harder. She squeezed my hand harder and screamed.... I was just sitting there and watching. What else should I do. I heard how his balls were pounding against my wife when he thrusited his big cock hard and deep into her. She screamed for pleasure and maybe in between also due to a bit of pain, I was not sure.
I was so close to her and she was screaming so loud, it hurt me in my ears. Also I found that situation now a bit too humiliating, so after some while I got up and left the room. I could not bear it any longer.

While I was sitting on my sofe in the living room, I heard the screaming and moaning continuing.
Then finally it stopped. Only shortly after he came down the stairs, already dressed. He looked at me "sorry, I have to leave now". I brought him to the door and said thank you for visiting us (in the moment I said that, I bit my tonge I regreted having thanked him, it was just a reflex of my manners). He did not thank me. He just said: "You are welcome, your wife was fun, maybe I will come back another time".
I went upstairs to the bedroom. The condom lay next to the bed, empty. My wife was lying on her side, still heabily breathing. On her right butt cheek and over her right leg a big puddle of semen.
I took some tissue and cleaned her body. I was disgusted wiping a way the cum of another guy, but I could not leave her like this.
While cleaning her, I aseked her: "How are you baby?" She said "I am good, I had an orgasm... twice. His cock is bigger than yours."
That day I did not get any sex from her, she had enough and needed a break.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, milfbuster, aruspice and 1 other person
I was wondering what you two were up to. Is she now a one-bull gal or she still open for others?