• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time best time

• Thread starterayattu
  • Start date

ayattu

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2006
When I watched my wife recently for the first time with another man there were things that I remember vividly. The whole experience was different than what I expected. I had preconceived notions of what it would be like, watching my wife fuck someone else while I watched.

The first thing I recall was the sounds of them breathing how loud it became as they kissed and fondled each other. Their kissing went on what seemed forever. The look on the older gentlemens face. Especially his eyes when she revealed her tits for the first time, my wifes tits are huge. Then I recall when she held his cock and pushed back his foreskin revealing a large swollen head, it was almost purple in color, precum was glistening. She put her mouth so slowly over the head she made this whimpering sound that I will never forget. I remember her hands on his back digging in with her fingers as he pumped between her legs. Her eyes looked dazed, a far away stare for a moment, then closed. The soumd of him groaning, I could hear their flesh smack as he pushed in and pulled out. Then I recall her ass jiggling as she sat on top of him. His cock dissapearing then reappearing in a steady rhythm. He would grab her ass and spread her cheek's, then shove a rock hard cock into her deep. With each thrust she would make little cries of pure pleasure. I was surprised when he finally came. His ass cheeks spasmed with each spurt of cum, his body went rigid as he released. Her legs were spread wide apart taking all of his cum down deep within. I could tell he was in further than I had ever reached, his cock is a bit longer than mine. The look on her face was one of satisfaction as he groaned and pumped his load in her. I still remember how good it felt on my cock as I took his place just as he pulled out of her. He rolled of of her slowly. His cum started leaking, I immediantly entered, she was loose and swollen, his cum oozed out as I rammed deep into her her. She was so open I fucked her for a long time before cumming, adding to the huge load that he gave her. As I came he had her again this time she was sucking him. Yes his dick was in her mouth as I released, I will never forget that first time. Next time we want a black man to take her, I wonder if any one will be interested in a middle aged wife with huge tits and a willing pussy and mouth that milks cock.

where are you guys from? do you have pics?

sexy cuckold cpl

where are the wto of you from
steve from boston here

Users who are viewing this thread