• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Step?!?!?!?!

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date

carjohnny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2008
So my girlfriend went to the club on saturday night. She came home so happy and I couldn't find out why. I looked through her phone after she had fallen asleep and apparently she had gotten a black guy named Dwight's number. Not only had she been texting him a bunch but also one of her girlfriends telling her how hot he is. She made plans with him for tonight but told me she was going out with a "girlfriend". Oh man I am so excited I hope she cheats and he fucks her brains out.

Attachments

• Andrea-3.jpg
    Andrea-3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 950
Last edited by a moderator:
first steps are exciting

White girls should not wear dreadlocks. Otherwise she is a pretty little slut.

carjohnny said:
So my girlfriend went to the club on saturday night. She came home so happy and I couldn't find out why. I looked through her phone after she had fallen asleep and apparently she had gotten a black guy named Dwight's number. Not only had she been texting him a bunch but also one of her girlfriends telling her how hot he is. She made plans with him for tonight but told me she was going out with a "girlfriend". Oh man I am so excited I hope she cheats and he fucks her brains out.

I'm sorry dude, but you're a shmuck!

I can smell her from here

anna-mwf said:
I'm sorry dude, but you're a shmuck!

Why do you say that?

carjohnny said:

So what happened? And how did you know he was black? The only Dwight I know is the white guy from "The Office".

Hopeful

I don't know what happened? They stopped texting after the night they hung out. I know he was black because in her texts to her friend who encourages her to fuck black men and experiment they talked about him being black. Apparently now yesterday she met a new guy named Zach who is black as well at the bus stop and they exchange numbers and are going to hang out tonight. We were watching a movie last night and I jokingly said that she would love it if the main actor(who was black) was sucking on her tits and she said so what if I do? I said it would be good if she did and then she said good. So I hope I am making progress here. Here are some more recent pics of her.

Attachments

• Andrea-4.jpg
    Andrea-4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 705
  • Andrea-5.jpg
    Andrea-5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 893
Any black guys have an opinion of her? Does anyone think she will start exploring with black men?

So her girlfriend went with her last night to hang out with the bus stop guy and she informed me that she knows that they at least kissed for awhile. Oh man I am so excited! I never thought I would be this close!

I just found out that she is on the bus over to his house to hang out for the night with him and a few of his guy friends. She said she was sleeping over there somewhere. I hope that means at his place.

also can anyone fake some pics of her?

I can fake some pics of her if you post them

I agree with Rhino, she should avoid the dread look at costs.

Are you not worried about her dumping you for someone else -what's keeping you two together now?

You will never miss anything she gives away :)

Users who are viewing this thread