• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First night in chastity while fiancee is at another guys house

• Thread starterreaper763
  • Start date

reaper763

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2011
So basically the title says the situation i'm in now. My fiancee has slept with another guy once with me in the other room as detailed in this thread So my fiancee did something *True story* - Cuckolds.com Forums

Anyway, this is where i'm at now. The guy she has already slept with has turned back up in our area this weekend and is possibly coming over tomorrow morning while i'm at work so they have all day together but thats another story.

Tonight she is with a guy that we both now and spent some time getting herself all sexy tonight and putting on some new heels that I paid for today. She is going to be at this guys house for a few hours tonight and if it does come to it, fuck him. To make things even harder I recently got a cb-6000s and this is the first time i've been wearing it while she is with another guy with the keys. So currently i'm trapped in this while wondering if she is or isn't going to fuck this guy.

She has been to his house a couple of times before because they are friends and the last time she was there they ended up in bed and he was naked kissing her neck but they were interrupted so we will see how it goes tonight.

I'll keep this updated if anything happens but for now i'm just going to go crazy stuck in this thing. I should be picking her up later to find out the full story :)

reaper763 said:
.... A guy [my fiance] has already slept with has turned up [again] in our area this weekend, and is possibly coming over tomorrow morning while I'm at work so they will have all day together... etc.

Sounds like your fiance is going to have a nice weekend...

reaper763 said:
Tonight she is with a guy we both know; she spent some time getting herself all sexy tonight and putting on some new heels I paid for today.

Good for your fiance (and, you have the right idea)...

reaper763 said:
She is going to be at this guy's house for a few hours tonight. If it comes to it, she'll fuck him.

Cool...

reaper763 said:
To make things even harder, I recently got a cb-6000 and this will be my first time wearing it while my fiance is with another guy (with the keys). So currently, I'm trapped in it while wondering whether she is or isn't going to fuck this guy.

Maybe you could reduce the uncertainty — in your own mind, at least — by simply assuming your fiance, who sounds like a seriously-sexual woman, is going to fuck her probable lover-to-be and spend your time imagining the ways in which they might be sexually-pleasuring each other...

reaper763 said:
She has been to his house a couple of times before because they are friends. The last time she was there, they ended up in bed. He was naked and kissing her neck, but they were interrupted. We will see how it goes tonight.

Sounds like a leadup to an orgasmic finale... to be followed, most likely, by further orgasmic encounters...

reaper763 said:
I'll update if anything happens.

Good...

reaper763 said:
For now, I'm going to go crazy stuck in this thing. I should be picking her up later to find out the full story :)

Another forum member noted a while back that "few things are more humiliating than wearing a chastity device in the presence of a man who is fucking one's wife*." You should probably hope your fiance doesn't require you to drop your pants, lower your panties and show your chastity device to her new bull, to demonstrate she is in control of her marriage (i.e., you) so he needn't worry about the possibility of you decompensating.

[* or, by implication, one's fiance or LTR partner.]

Hot! Yes let us know! I bet he's fucking her brains out!!

show us your cd-6000 and i hope you get a creampie tonight

Congrats. Welcome to the club

So I thought I would give this an update. Turns out that night they went out around town and had a few drinks, clubbing etc. When they got back to his place she text me to come pick her up and apparently all that happened was that they kissed. I think if I hadn't been working the next day she probably would have stayed out longer/overnight with him and more would have happened.

Although, what happened the next day while I was at work was far more interesting as the other guy that she has slept with did come round to our house and fucked her brains out from 10.30am till about 2pm. Safe to say that was the longest ever day i've had at work. She did say she was going to try and get me pictures but she left her phone somewhere and couldn't. Maybe next time when he might be back... in 2 weeks.

The morning that he came round I really wanted to fuck her as she was to tired the night before, but she wouldn't let me and just made me sort myself out while she told me what she was going to be doing today.

Anyway when I got home she told me a bit about it, and she let me fuck her for like 10 mins and then made me stop and just sort myself out again while telling me how she loved sex with him and mainly how she had been extra naughty and fucked without a condom, pussy and ass and then he eventually came in her ass. She isn't on the pill so it was a bit risky but if anything happens we can sort that later.

I haven't really had much of her since because he legs are still aching when she spreads them and her neck is a little sore from choking etc.

She feels a bit down at the minute because we are still pretty new she still feels a little bad sleeping with another guy but I think shes getting there so i've just been supporting her and making sure she is ok. I can't imagine it will be long before she does it again. She said if she goes to this other guys house again it will definitely happen and theres always the chance that the guy she has slept with will be back the weekend before xmas.

reaper763 said:
, and she let me fuck her for like 10 mins and then made me stop and just sort myself out .

That is something that has happened for me too and not even 10 minutes. I have lost count for how many times she has asked me to stop after a few minutes or stopped sucking me because she doesn't feel for it or she doesn't want to have sex with me before she meets her lovers or BF.

Just wait my wife goes on business trips and fucks her coworker every morning and/or night on the trip. But when she's home she's to tired for me. She kept me locked in a cb6Ks for 10 weeks cause it was easier then having to wait for me to blow my loud after 10 strokes. LoL
I live her with all my heart and as long as she's happy.
Hank

I'm always i a chastity device while my wife is out looking. I'm a metal craftsman so I made my own. Its both a fulfilling feeling and one of helplessness. As for having her show her lovers that I'm caged, you instantly know your roll.

Wow hot! Let us know how things are going!

Users who are viewing this thread