• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiona's story part one

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
First of all this a FANTASY STORY,so please no,he's a bully,or he must be gay,posts.

I sat on the chair beside the bed my hands and elbows tightly bound behind me,my mouth stuffed with my wife's used panties and taped up,with heavy black tape,thick cum dripping from my chin,and from my forehead into my eyes
Master David came out of the toilet,to where my wife lay naked on the bed,patting me on the head,and muttering "damn sissy fagot" as he climbed back on top of my wife,Claudia,for his third fuck of the morning.
She spread her legs wide for him as he settled his enourmous cock into her and began fucking her.
She raised her legs up on to his broad black sholders to give him greater penetration,as he began to pump his thick black cock into her,as she gasped and moaned in pleasure,a sound that i had not induced in her for years.
"aaaahh that is sooo good" she screamed as his heavy spunk filled balls slaped against her filling the room with the sound of slapping flesh on flesh.
Strangely enough my own little cock was stirring in my black silk panties,at the sight of my wife being fucked by David her lover,in a way that i could never seem to manage.
Her gasps and screams reached a crecendo,as he went into overdrive,thrusting deep into her cunt,forcing his cock in,momentarily withdrawing then deep,deeper in to her
After he had given her several screeming orgasms,leaving her laying on the bed,he aproached me stood with legs splayed astride me,rubbing his cock over my face,until the first spurts of creamy spunk,spurted in to my hair,then on to my face,dripping down my nose and chin,as he cleaned his cock on my blouse.
"You like that? heh heh,sissy fagot"
"mmmmmmfffpmm" was all i could reply
They nestled in each others arms and fell in to a contented sleep.

This is part 1,have lots more if anyone is interested

pic of me xxxxxxx

Attachments

• user74334_pic2112_1252930845.jpg
    user74334_pic2112_1252930845.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 209
I think I recognize that arse (and your style). Have I given you a good spanking on here before?? :D

If your wife would like a bit of fantasy white cock, then I'd love to have wrapped around me while you watch helplessly. Or perhaps she'd enjoy a spit-roast between me and one of her black Bulls? The pair of us changing ends every dozen strokes or so?? ;)

greymaster said:
I think I recognize that arse (and your style). Have I given you a good spanking on here before?? :D

If your wife would like a bit of fantasy white cock, then I'd love to have wrapped around me while you watch helplessly. Or perhaps she'd enjoy a spit-roast between me and one of her black Bulls? The pair of us changing ends every dozen strokes or so?? ;)

mmm sounds good to me

Fionas story part two

My wife was due to go away on business with the company that i formaly owned but now she owned,the next morning.
I knocked on the master bedroom door,dressed in my full french maids uniform,complete with apron,cap,seamed black stockings,layers of lacy petticoats,and 5" black stilletoes,i heard master david shout "enter" and i went in with the breakfast tray.
i placed it on the bedside table and stood to attention as master David finished fucking my wife,she orgasmed,a screaming writhing finalee to a good hard fucking,her on her belly,him fucking her from behind.
He slowed and moaned as he spurted in her,then withdrew and spurted thick creamy spunk on his hand.
"Panties down"he ordered me as i dropped my pink silk panties to my knees and held up the front of my skirt,to give him access to my pathetic little cock,as my wife turned over to view this daily ritual.
He smeared the cum all round my balls,then up my shaft,rubbing it in as he went.
"Panties up,fagot" he laughed and held his hand out for me to lick clean,and went to take his shower.
"now then" my wife said "i'll be away for the weekend,on buisiness for my company,and of course some fun with Jake,you remember Jake,used to be your assistant?"
"Yes madam" i weakly replied,yes of course i remembered the 22year old,tall muscular black guy that used to work for me.
"he's very good,as a director,and excellent in bed,i'm so looking forward to him"
"anyway,your master will need looking after,and you know what that means my little dim witted fagot husband?"
"yes madam"
"well,say it!"
" i am to be an obedient sex slave to master David,take care of all his sexual needs,all his pleasures,and amusements,or he will punish me,madam"
"good,now i think David is ready for you"
I went to the bathroom,picked up the towels,and began drying his body,concentrating on his cock and balls,drying them gently but thoroughly.
The cab arrived,and my wife and David kissed deeply on the doorstep,then she was gone,as he came back in the house.
" you put on something nice and short and sexy,fagot,and come to MY bedroom"
"yes,master"

a pic of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pansy fagot sissy

Attachments

• user74334_pic2122_1252931997.jpg
    user74334_pic2122_1252931997.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 232
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 278200960877627.jpg
    278200960877627.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 125
fionasissyslut said:
mmm sounds good to me

That's a good little figure you've got there - David is a lucky guy to have your services when your wife is not available. [[NO - I haven't forgotten the first line you wrote on this thread ;) ]]

I wonder if that bull-spunk rubbed on you would make your sissy cock grow or SHRINK?

Nice to know there are still some shower slaves being trained around the country :D

greymaster said:
That's a good little figure you've got there - David is a lucky guy to have your services when your wife is not available. [[NO - I haven't forgotten the first line you wrote on this thread ;) ]]

I wonder if that bull-spunk rubbed on you would make your sissy cock grow or SHRINK?

Nice to know there are still some shower slaves being trained around the country :D
SIR
Thank you for your comments,he would also have full use of my ass,in pics and my 36b real tits.
The Spunk rubbed in to my little clit and balls would be humiliating especially in front of my wife,so i think it will initially have the effect of shrinking,however with that wet feeling in my panties,i would probably get excited later,and recieve a sound spanking for daring to get excited without permission.
A fully trained shower slave will carefully dry the master,so that he can save his energies for fucking the wife,also would hold the masters cock for pissing and clean up with tonge.
Part three is now up

Attachments

• user74334_pic2112_1252930845.jpg
    user74334_pic2112_1252930845.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 97
  • user74334_pic2111_1252930845.jpg
    user74334_pic2111_1252930845.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 113
  • user74334_pic2110_1252930782.jpg
    user74334_pic2110_1252930782.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 93
  • user74334_pic2109_1252930782.jpg
    user74334_pic2109_1252930782.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 120
  • user74334_pic2119_1252931955.jpg
    user74334_pic2119_1252931955.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 100
Read your "fiction" story and thought it was a great fantasy. Also checked out all the pics and think you are one hot 'momma'. Would love to use my mouth on every inch of your beautiful body. I am curious about something. You mentioned a wife in your fictional story. Do you actually have a wife. If so would love to see what she looks like. Nothing xxx, just a regular NN photo would be great. Well...nude too if ya got em. If she doesn't exist I am still happy to have found your little tale and again, love your pics.

Users who are viewing this thread