• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial benefits received by HWs/cuckoldresses

• Thread starterNCStorm
  • Start date

Does your Hotwife or cuckoldress receive financial favors from their lovers?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably but not sure

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

NCStorm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
I am not asking "if" Hotwives or cuckoldresses (and we have discussed the difference in these terms before) receive financial benefits from their lovers, Fuck Buddies or Bulls ... I am trying to determine to what degree this happens. I know for a fact that this does happen ... usually not on a date to date basis as that would run close to an illegal situation, but when it does it usually takes the form of a monthly (or long term) stipend which would be similar to a Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy arrangement.

Not that they are trying to make a living at this as a job, but rather as their own personal supplement for a few of the finer things in life they might not otherwise have from their home life and/or budget. There also may be a mental turn-on to them by living out this role.

Are you being cucked or the husband of a wife/gf that receives financial benefits from their lovers, FBs or Bulls? ... or do you even know or suspect that it might be taking place?

Attachments

• IMG_5827abr.jpg
    IMG_5827abr.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 226
Only a couple of votes so far but then I just posted the thread.

Would love to hear how about how the different arrangements work as I am sure there is a variety.

There is not enough responses to really make an overall judgement, but so far the % are about what I expected.

Notice ... this poll does not show the names of who voted for what so please join in and be honest.

Thanks,
Professor Storm :D

NCStorm said:
There is not enough responses to really make an overall judgement, but so far the % are about what I expected.

Notice ... this poll does not show the names of who voted for what so please join in and be honest.

Thanks,
Professor Storm :D

=========

I'm not ashamed 2 admit my wife has accepted
gifts from a few of her male friends .........it's not sex
for pay ........the guys just wanted to show their gratitude ok?:mad:

duke9555 said:
=========

I'm not ashamed 2 admit my wife has accepted
gifts from a few of her male friends .........it's not sex
for pay ........the guys just wanted to show their gratitude ok?:mad:

I'm not talking about gifts as I was with one special HW for almost 3 years and gave her very nice gifts at Christmas ... funny ... I had a very special small jewelry store that knows me and I know they knew the story as paid cash for her gifts and credit card for the few I bought for my wife ... of course they never let on, but they knew there was a gf in the picture :D

So I'm talking actual $$$ here in this post.

Since today is Super Tuesday ... with only 12 precints reporting in we have:

58.33% = NO

41.67% = YES to probably/maybe

Interesting ... hope more weigh in on this subject

Although very few people will answer your question (it is a tough one, mainly from the legal point of view, specially since it is obvious where you are going), suffice it to say that it is just normal, that if a woman is giving herself to a man, by all means she will think it fair to accept gifts from him.

My wife and 1 of her lovers played the ******/john
fantasy game .............after the night was over he
gave her 5 100 dollar bills ........she took it and had a
nice day at a spa .......to get all nice and pretty
for her next meeting with her lover. My wife turned a
few tricks when she was a freshman in college.
She's very sexual.

KingDavid said:
Although very few people will answer your question (it is a tough one, mainly from the legal point of view, specially since it is obvious where you are going), suffice it to say that it is just normal, that if a woman is giving herself to a man, by all means she will think it fair to accept gifts from him.

If I get you correctly ... mentioning legal and "my" obvious intent together ... you couldn't be more wrong. If a guy is pimping his wife or along those lines it doesn't fall within the scope of this lifestyle or the site, and certainly NOT why I asked the question. I'm talking about a more regular stipend or allowance (nothing illegal about that) so she can add it to her cookie jar to buy extra clothes, go to the spa or things like that ... I know for a fact it happens and was just curious about how much it happens. The subject has come up on other sites that deal with the Hotwife or even cuckold lifestyle.

Seems it may happen more than one would think and appears that some husbands know about it and approve and others don't know and it's the wife's little secret.

NCStorm said:
If a guy is pimping his wife or along those lines it doesn't fall within the scope of this lifestyle or the site, and certainly NOT why I asked the question.

What constitutes pimping your wife? How can you tell, when it comes to money exchanged for sexual favors, what falls into the "lifestyle contemplated in this site"? (whatever that is, as funny as it sounds)... the answer is: you can't... your question is too touchy to be answered. That's what I meant in my previous reply. I didn't say you were asking the question with any specific illegal action in mind, I just said that many people will prefer not to answer your question, since *the question* is going into a gray area.

WOW hot! Wife freshing up memories?

Users who are viewing this thread