• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally Found Chastity Device That Works

tinydick206

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seattle
I've tried a few chastity devices in the past, but none of them worked. I have very small balls that always slipped through the ring. My new device is only 1.75" from the base of the ring to tip on the outside. It's a little tight when my little dick wants to get hard, but it feels great otherwise. Been almost a week now and no slippage. 20161002_172432.jpg

It is good that you found a good size for you, now it is time for you to go smooth (shaved or waxed), I recommend waxing.

Reactions: WimpHub2
lol

tinydick206 said:
I .... My new [chastity] device is only 1.75" from the base of the ring to tip on the outside. It's a little tight when my little dick wants to get hard, but it feels great otherwise. Been almost a week now and no slippage.

Excellent, Tinydick206. Constraining your teeny-weeny tightly when it tries to become hard is, of course, exactly what your chastity device is supposed to do. And, it looks good on you.... very natural. (You should, of course, keep your pubs shaved as someone else mentioned.)

Do you have a woman friend or wife to be your key holder, so she can use your chastity device to motivate you and allow you release when your performance on the housework is adequate...?

Reactions: WimpHub2

Users who are viewing this thread