• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally! Check out my Hotwife!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
After almost a year on this site, and my wife finally let me post some photos of her! Check out my Album. Hopefully a different photo show up here as a tease!
Please leave some comments for my Hotwife to read!

IMG_0480.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
very hotwife would like to see and read more.

mmmm very nice ass...she likes analsex?

She is super hot! Any chance we could see a pic of her open pussy?

oh my gosh. worth the wait. I would love to eat her pussy!

Great ass shots . . I'd spank it and fuck it!

Wow, what a gorgeous and sexy hotwife-to be!

Thanks guys! She's definitely already a hotwife, not a "hotwife-to-be"! These photos were taken to but used on her Adult Friend Finder site(which I'm not allowed to tell you her name on, go figure).
She says I'm a good cuckold, since I take the time to take sexy photos of her in lingerie I buy her for her escapades with other, more manly, men. My reward for taking the photos was a handjob!

She is a beauty! Looking forward to hearing how she has taken a big cocked black lover to cuckold you good!

OnePumpnDump said:
After almost a year on this site, and my wife finally let me post some photos of her! Check out my Album. Hopefully a different photo show up here as a tease! Please leave some comments for my Hotwife to read!

What a gorgeous and sexual-looking woman! Please thank your super-sexy wife/cuckoldress, on behalf of all of us, for allowing you to post her photo.

OnePumpnDump said:
She's definitely already a hotwife, not a "hotwife-to-be." These photos were used on her Adult Friend Finder site (but I'm not allowed to tell you her name there, go figure).

Maybe your wife assumes a cuckold forum is a site where she would attract men who are, at best, mediocre lovers — if not abject sexual failures.

OnePumpnDump said:
She says I'm a good cuckold, since I take the time to take sexy photos of her in lingerie that I buy her, for her escapades with other more-manly men.

Good work. You're doing your job as your wife's cuckold, complying with her expectations. You should be proud of yourself...

OnePumpnDump said:
My reward for taking the photos was a handjob.

That was very generous of your sexy wife; I hope you expressed proper gratitude. If you keep up your good work, perhaps she'll continue to reward you from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread